My penis looks weird after circumcision - Men's Health Forum

Men's Health Forum
17,377 members3,414 posts

My penis looks weird after circumcision

I am 28..my penis looks good when erect..but when its flaccid it looks so weird and so small. I got circumcised 4 days back. Also iam unable to control urine, i need to run to rest room and some urine is getting leaked in inners. Is it common? I am worried plz suggest

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Friend you have to go to the doctor as soon as posible.sorry to inform you about that.i am not a doctor but i have done on date 7 a circumcision and been worried all the time for everything the healing and wounds.its all stress.you dont worry because i think about concialed penis afeter circumcision,and that will be fixed.but go to the doctor as faster as you can.he will fiks that.good luck

It all depends how it looked before you got circumcised?? How does it look when you stand up, you might be a grower not a shower!!

It looks the same as one of my rugby friends after his penis was circumcised!

The size was small before circumcision. You are right i am grower. I have seen my penis 4 inches when erect. But i am worried it looks weird when flaccid and its not always. I could not reproduce the pic i have posted in last 4 days. So i think when its ultra flaccid, it looks micro penis. Can i conclude i have no problem?

Why did you get circumcised??

Had phimosis and planning to get married in 3 months

Hopefully your wife to be will enjoy it better now!!

Thanks bro..wish so..little scared..but hoping for all good

Did they remove the frenulum in your circ? They split mine down the middle?

No they did not remove..

I don’t know what’s wrong, but please clean the seat that you peed on. Now don’t take offence when I say but I think your penis was that size anyway but the loss of skin makes it look smaller. maybe the incontinence (uncontrollable pee) is a symptom of being over weight, and your pelvic floor muscles have been weakened.

It looks like your penis has fully retreated into your sack. Quite strange indeed.

Woah I though it was just a micro penis, that’s so unusual.

that is so weird and interesting

Circumcision sometimes produces unusual results.

The foreskin provides a useful nozzle for directing urine. Now that it is gone, you will need to direct your stream by moving your penis to direct the flow.

Your penis seems to have retreated back into your body. This may be what is called concealed or buried penis. See your doctor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burie...

I don’t use the foreskin to direct my pee anyway, if fit gets in the way it messes up my aim.

Some guys get multiple streams from the urethra. By peeing through the foreskin that is confined to one stream which they can direct. But to each his own. Do what ever pleases you and works for you.

I just don’t like it because it feels unsanitary too.

Urine is normally sterile (except when a UTI is present).

Actually I found it very hard to piss in straight line before my circumcision (probably because my foreskin was super tight) but now after my circumcision I can now piss hands free lol

Thanks bucky..but when its erect..it looks good..the entire head is visible..i was scraed when its flaccid

I am glad to hear that all is well.

Maybe you can a better pic? Took me a while to figure out what’s going on here..

I had a similar issue like you. After I was circumcised my penis was acting like a turtle. It kept seeking the safety of it's shell. This went away after 3 weeks

Thanks for giving some confidence

This looks lik the Buried penis complication , it happens in some people . You need corrective surgery asap

You may also like...