Men's Health Forum
17,015 members3,374 posts

Regular erections after circumcision

I was just circumcised a week ago but now experiencing a lot of regular erections. is this really normal ? or what might be the cause?

16 Replies
oldestnewest

It's normal. Your sensitive glans is now always exposed and rubs against your underwear. Once your body has adapted this new feeling, the erections won't occur that frequently.

1 like

ok. thank you

I have been having the same issues as you, It is painful when stitches are pulling.

how did you solve the problem or just disappeared?

I have been wearing briefs.

OK.

i had the same issue, but now it is all good - felt like a teenager walking around with constant erections :-)

lol...i am woried even when i am with people, that automatic erection just come. it is very embarassing

it was only a problem when i went to the gym or swimming and then showered afterwards, got erections a few times but no one seems to notice or care

2 likes

Think of this way, you you saw a person with a erection would you say it out loud and make it know to everyone? No, most people keep that info to themselves.

absolutely no. but some mamma about it.

It is to be expected since your glans is no longer protected. Daily masturbation should help.

HOW DOES THAT HELP? I MEANT MASTURBATION

Normal. You are thinking about the Penis, so it is getting erected

too frequent bro

Hi Its normal but during the healing process you need to avoid thinking about or being exposed to sexual material.

1 like

You may also like...