Men's Health Forum
12,552 members2,794 posts

Problem occurs during masturbation and sex also

Hey I m from Dehradun currently works at defence. Nd I facing problem till 1 year.

When I masturbation with my penis the sperms is not comes out from it only some drops are fallen out in comparison of 1 year before. I don't know what's the hell going on with me. Plzz suggest me anyone whats the wrong going on with me...

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Maybe you have ran out of seaman

sometimes you get retrograde ejaculation ie it goes back into the bladder. Not a problem unless you're trying for pregnancy

How old are you ? Your testosterone might have reduced. Test it and then take Andriol Testocap 40 for 3 weeks

Dear Sannu

I had a similar problem as a consequence of prostate and epididimal infection. I suggest you to have your semen examined for possible infection. Unfortunately, prostate infections are not so easy to treat. If there is an infection, you should be put on a prolonged antibiotic therapy. If you are diagnosed with infection, go to a good andrologist or infectivologist for a long and precise antibiotic treatment. Prostate infection can reduce fertility, so do not lose time. I tell you by experience.

Nick

I had the same condition that was resulted from prostatitis. I tried a lot of antibiotics but no help. The medicine that helped me get rid of the condition was a herbal medicine called diuretic anti-inflammatory pill. You need to see a doctor and get a treatment as soon as you can.

Hello, doxyva can help you with your problem. I do have problems before like you but thanks to doxyva, my sex lifestyle is different and quite improving than before. Feel free to ask :)

Go to a doctor did u ever took steroids in life

The first thing which can help you is a healthy diet. Eat a lot of milk products and protein containing products. Also would be good for you to increase testosterone level. That means you should do physical exercises and probably eat some supplements. I personally found of these herbal pills hammer-thor.com/ . You're welcome

Hi Just started answering on here, you say your sperm just dribbles out, if so its sounds like your pelvic floor needs to be exercised, we do this by doing kegels, your find them if you google them, and the only equipment you need is you, now when you google you need to find the reverse ones as well, get these going, and the best thing is you can do these anywhere you like and your soon be shooting all over the place.

NOWHARD

1 like

I agree with NOWHARD. Kegels will help make stronger erections. Good luck.

If you are fully hard and get sth colorful, then you might have epididymitis/ prostatitis kind of inflamation and you need to see an urologist. If what you release is waterlike color or you are not fully hard, then it could be just stress or physchological pressure. Take your time to relax then.

You may also like...