Men's Health Forum

Problem occurs during masturbation and sex also

Hey I m from Dehradun currently works at defence. Nd I facing problem till 1 year.

When I masturbation with my penis the sperms is not comes out from it only some drops are fallen out in comparison of 1 year before. I don't know what's the hell going on with me. Plzz suggest me anyone whats the wrong going on with me...

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Maybe you have ran out of seaman

sometimes you get retrograde ejaculation ie it goes back into the bladder. Not a problem unless you're trying for pregnancy

How old are you ? Your testosterone might have reduced. Test it and then take Andriol Testocap 40 for 3 weeks

Dear Sannu

I had a similar problem as a consequence of prostate and epididimal infection. I suggest you to have your semen examined for possible infection. Unfortunately, prostate infections are not so easy to treat. If there is an infection, you should be put on a prolonged antibiotic therapy. If you are diagnosed with infection, go to a good andrologist or infectivologist for a long and precise antibiotic treatment. Prostate infection can reduce fertility, so do not lose time. I tell you by experience.

Nick

I had the same condition that was resulted from prostatitis. I tried a lot of antibiotics but no help. The medicine that helped me get rid of the condition was a herbal medicine called diuretic anti-inflammatory pill. You need to see a doctor and get a treatment as soon as you can.

Hello, doxyva can help you with your problem. I do have problems before like you but thanks to doxyva, my sex lifestyle is different and quite improving than before. Feel free to ask :)

Go to a doctor did u ever took steroids in life

The first thing which can help you is a healthy diet. Eat a lot of milk products and protein containing products. Also would be good for you to increase testosterone level. That means you should do physical exercises and probably eat some supplements. I personally found of these herbal pills hammer-thor.com/ . You're welcome

You may also like...