Men's Health Forum

Erection Problems

I've had this issue for a while, where if I'm sitting down or laying down, when an errection goes away, it hurts. Also my penis is wider toward the middle of the shaft now. It started after I came in from being outside in the cold and had sex with my girlfriend. It kind of swelled up for a couple days and now this has been happening. It has been months, so I doubt it's something that'll just go away. Also occasionally toward the base of the shaft there is a sharp pain after sexual activity. Anyone know what this is? Can I do anything about it?

3 Replies

It doesn't sound worrying and I doubt there is anything that can be done to help. But you could go and see your doctor


Sounds like epididymitis, you need to go to see a urologist immediately. The pain will be severe if left untreated. But you don't need to worry too much about it since it can be cured by antibiotics or herbal medicine called Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. Hope you feel better soon.


See a doctor and get some help. I hope you feel better.


You may also like...