LUPUS UK
21,630 members17,151 posts

Does anyone else feel like they're stuck in a volume of fairy tales in reverse?

Cinderella who can't leave the house before midday, & never gets to go to the party; Sleeping beauty, whether it's insomnia or hypersomnia, there's not much beauty with either; Rapunzel with rapidly thinning hair; & how many wolf stories do we really need! Let me know if you think of any more, & keep laughing fellow lupies, it's the only way through.

17 Replies
oldestnewest

The princess and the pea spring to mind. I must have a firm mattress and a soft pillow, otherwise i can't sleep.

There's a great Princess & the P substance t-shirt available from Fibromyalgia UK. Sounds like it would suit you Melinda. X

Definately. can't stand lumps, humps and bumps. Will keep me awake to the wee hours. I'm sensetive. x

I think of my life more as a horror film, lupus is the zombies & I'll b damned if I'm gonna let them get me ;0)

Glad your still fighting sher. X

:0D x

Hey sometimes I'm the grinch 'happy happy smiling people all waiting for Christmas' it's too cold outside for me to go Christmas shopping lol thankfully the grinch only appears for a few minutes xx

I love that film!

I love "the vampire diaries" & feel like one of Klaus' hybrids - part wolf part vampire - without the super human strength!

Take enough steroids & you might get there yet.

I just luuurve the new pic, Nanuuk....where've you been? I have missed your wisdom and good sense!

How about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. She slept. I feel Dozy most of the time along with grumpy some of the time and I'm sick of seeing Doc.

Lol Helen ;)

Brilliant, thanks helen. X

I feel like Belle from beauty and the beast. I am trapped with this beast. Maybe one day I will fall in love wit the beast and we will live happily ever after?? I doubt it. :-(

I agree with the princess and the pea, dam mattress and pillow, can never get comfy!! Xxx

I feel like Cinderella but there is no prince charming and I can't go to the ball ;)

how many do we have to watch and read over the christmas holidays.

You may also like...