LUPUS UK
21,384 members16,918 posts

Feel Free to Laugh but this Made Me Happy!

Feel Free to Laugh but this Made Me Happy!

With all my eating problems, this is 👍 for me. I've been having very strong fresh fruit cravings, and for a clementine in particular. Yesterday I chopped a small apple and clementine up. Then I ate them. Nothing got stuck and no ill effects. I simply had to get a photo to remind me in case it doesn't happen again. I'd eaten some before the thought of a picture for posterity struck.

Yes, I do use toddler's plates, bowls and cutlery. I've dropped too many of the "real " ones and my portions look lonely on them. My happy frog cutlery is very light and very comfortable on the hands. 🤗

Bit daft, but happiness comes in small parcels. 🌈

15 Replies
oldestnewest

👍👍👍👍 GRRRRREAT idea LK....😆😆😆😆GRRRRREAT post...you’ve made my day 😍

😘🍀😘🍀 coco

Lol, great idea 😂

2 likes

Love your froggy cuttlery! It’s a great idea to take photos to remember things. I have decided to do this to help me clear out. I have accumulated too much over the years as if it has a memory attached I keep it. My niece pointed out that I don’t need to keep the item just take photos. She is very smart for 10.

Have to admit I am slightly jealous of your clementine. I can’t eat, (or drink), citrus at all. 😢

5 likes

That's why I was so excited about the clementine GE. Haven't had anything citrussy in years. Perhaps it's because it's so sweet?

I thought I was the only one who struggled holding cutlery lost count of the times I have dropped them got really angry 😡 with myself befor Christmas went for a Chinese and started to eat with chopsticks gave up I was even struggling to hold the bloody bowl well and truly fell out with myself aaarrrrrrrrrrr

1 like

I seldom eat out, unless it's a cake and a cuppa, which is manageable, but otherwise my grown up sons discreetly cut my food up for me, trying not to laugh as they remember the days I did it for them 😂

Posh places have the heaviest cutlery. Chopsticks? You have my every sympathy.

1 like

I stuck with it for 5mins but after the bowl and chopsticks flying across the table my wife asked for a knife and fork

1 like

Please may I giggle a little? Embarrassing I know, but I've let my happy frog secret out x

1 like

Laff as much as you like it dose me the world of good😂🤣

Like you sharing your happiness, we all need more of it.

I been trying to find some everyday, the forum makes me oh so grateful. 😀😀😀😀 may try the fresh fruit in a lovely bowl tomorrow..ML

2 likes

Yes. Celebrate with a photo!

Your bowl made me laugh... Mr. Tickle reaching for treats. I would just keep the buscuit tin next to my bed!

Lorelei

1 like

I hadn't even read my bowl! My plate says the secret of Mr Strong's strength is eggs, though!

1 like

Great idea with the froggy fork!

I spend so much time being miserable about being able to eat almost no protein, but I can eat fruit!!!! Taking photos of those lovely plates of fruit would be a real boost. xx

1 like

Love it! Celebrate the small things is the key for us all I think - and you’ve made me have some fruit this morning (no frog spoon sadly although may now purchase one! 😀) rather than crisps!

X

2 likes

Just spent 5 minutes trying to work out what Mr Tickle is saying 😂😂

2 likes

You may also like...