LUPUS UK

Introducing myself

Hello all...I joined this group a short time ago...about the same time I joined the Lupus group here in the States. I live in Kansas and have been diagnosed with SLE for about 3 years now. I read your posts and had to comment on how warm hearted and truly caring and genuine you are as a group. I have felt so much better many times after reading your posts and comments. Just wanted to say thank you and I look forward to becoming a part of your support group. Barbara

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello, and. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I too am from the US I live in Alabama. This is the best group anywhere. I am in another group based in the US and it is nowhere as good as this one. Everyone here will try to help.

Wishing for you the best!

Tiras

2 likes

Hi Teris...I agree...this is a truly wonderful group of people. Thank you for your reply. I hope to get to know all of you a bit better.

Barbara

3 likes

Glad that you find this group so helpful. Best wishes Kevin

Hi Kevin...thank you. It is so refreshing to read everyone's posts. The concern and care is so genuine.

1 like

Yes, the positive support offered to each other is amazing. Kevin Weston. Chair Lupus UK

I live in Arizona USA and you have definitely found the best group around. Love Love Love these people and their wonderful stories. Happy new year to all of you!

2 likes

Thank you...I agree the people here are so warm and caring. They give me hope. Thank you for replying.

1 like

Hi Barbarajeand,

Welcome to the LUPUS UK HealthUnlocked Community!

We offer a free lupus information pack which you can download here: lupusuk.org.uk/request-info...

1 like

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate the information.

Barbara

2 likes

You may also like...