My go told me yesterday that the "bites" i have so many of aren't, they're an allergy to something. She's given me an antihistamine. Asked me if I'd been near poison ivy - I haven't!
I can't think of anything and I've had them for a good couple of months. I've never had anything like this before. I'm not an allergic kind of person, if you know what I mean! My diet's the same as always, ditto toiletries, washing powder etc.
All I can think of is my meds.
Have any of you ever had this kind of reaction to either:-
Azathioprine, hydroxychloraquine, amitriptyline, lansoprazol, tramadol, naproxen.
Bearing in mind I've been on all of them for a number of years EXCEPT for aza which has been only 8 months.
If any of you have had a skin reaction to any of the dmards it might be worth me taking it up with my rheumy. As for the others my gp for alternatives.
It would help me know where to begin if any of you could help.
Many thanks. 🌻🌷🌼🌹