Almost there!!!

Hello my wonderful friends,

I am almost on cloud 9 ( arse is killing me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ - Just come back from seeing Dr T and he's thinks it could be CTD so he's given me a whap of steroids to see what happens (hence sore bum!) My anticardiolipin has gone up to 18...so possibly HS...but I feel like he listened to me! It's not in my head, so thank you my dear friends for the support and advice so far! I'm nearly there ☺

Hugs,

Charliebear xx

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ˜˜ coco

• Brilliant. So pleased for you. It's great to read positive posts. Hope the steroids work for you.,

• Fabulous to read you sounding so upbeat at last🀞🏽for the success of the steroid shot!! Xxxxx

• Oh Twitchy,

I feel like a weight has been lifted - I'm much more relaxed now I know it's not in my head!! Feel a bit tired today and my bum cheek is sore πŸ˜‚ but what a difference a day makes! (I promise not to sing 😁)

How are you chick? How's the AI diet going?

Hugs,

C xx

• Hi charliebear

Great news from Dr T that your in the CTD club.!. Fingers tightly crossed the steroids work and you feel better soon. Keep us posted. X

• Thanks Misty - I'm actually smiling!!

C xx

• I should think you are smiling at long last Charlie bear. Huge deserved relief!. I've got a special doctor whose Dr T so it will bring you luck I'm sure. How's mil?. Good luck with injection. X

• Definitely worth the trip to London - I am shattered though...However, I am so happy to say - we took her home tonight! She's absolutely amazing - she's 86 and has more energy than me!! Thank you for asking 😚

Hope you have a great weekend,

C xxx

• That's wonderful Charliebear, now it's your turn for recovery. All the best X

• Aw bless you xx

• πŸ‘

• Perfect πŸ‘Œ

• No it's not all in your head! Yay!!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Worth the pain to get a diagnosis!

Fab news Charliebear πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ¬πŸ¦‹πŸ³

You may also like...