LUPUS UK
20,855 members16,556 posts

Almost there!!!

Hello my wonderful friends,

I am almost on cloud 9 ( arse is killing me 😂😂😂 - Just come back from seeing Dr T and he's thinks it could be CTD so he's given me a whap of steroids to see what happens (hence sore bum!) My anticardiolipin has gone up to 18...so possibly HS...but I feel like he listened to me! It's not in my head, so thank you my dear friends for the support and advice so far! I'm nearly there ☺

Hugs,

Charliebear xx

13 Replies
oldestnewest

😆👍👍👍👍🤞🤞🤞🤞🍀🍀🍀🍀😘 coco

1 like

Brilliant. So pleased for you. It's great to read positive posts. Hope the steroids work for you.,

1 like

Fabulous to read you sounding so upbeat at last🤞🏽for the success of the steroid shot!! Xxxxx

1 like

Oh Twitchy,

I feel like a weight has been lifted - I'm much more relaxed now I know it's not in my head!! Feel a bit tired today and my bum cheek is sore 😂 but what a difference a day makes! (I promise not to sing 😁)

How are you chick? How's the AI diet going?

Hugs,

C xx

1 like

Hi charliebear

Great news from Dr T that your in the CTD club.!. Fingers tightly crossed the steroids work and you feel better soon. Keep us posted. X

1 like

Thanks Misty - I'm actually smiling!!

C xx

1 like

I should think you are smiling at long last Charlie bear. Huge deserved relief!. I've got a special doctor whose Dr T so it will bring you luck I'm sure. How's mil?. Good luck with injection. X

1 like

Definitely worth the trip to London - I am shattered though...However, I am so happy to say - we took her home tonight! She's absolutely amazing - she's 86 and has more energy than me!! Thank you for asking 😚

Hope you have a great weekend,

C xxx

1 like

That's wonderful Charliebear, now it's your turn for recovery. All the best X

1 like

Aw bless you xx

1 like

👍

1 like

Perfect 👌

No it's not all in your head! Yay!!! 👏🏼👏🏼 Worth the pain to get a diagnosis!

Fab news Charliebear 👍🏼

🐬🦋🐳

1 like

You may also like...