MAJOR ORAL SURGERY IN 6 HOURS!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

AND I have yet to fall asleep!

This will be surgery #6&7!.

This is going to be extremely invasuve, painful and long. I'll be under a general for 2 hours, I will be bruised on the whole right side of my face. He said that because I am WAY underweight that MY bruising will be WAY WORSE! 😩 Healing time for a LUPIE: 1 MONTH.

YEP. bug I'm tough, I'm a champion. This is nothing!

I still have to tackle 2 Cataracts surgeries and a left shoulder surgery which will bring me up to 10!!!

Woo hoo, I should DEFINITELY own a "frequent flyer " membership at UCLA.

Get 10 Surgeries, GET ONE FREE!

LOVES LOVELIES πŸŒ™β˜„β€πŸ‘‘πŸ¦„πŸ‘ πŸ’#iamachampion #lupuswarrior10yrs

Love,

LoubieLoverπŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Sorry to hear about the tough time you are having. Are all if your surgeries lupus related? I wish you well for your surgery today and hope that your recovery goes smoothly. Best wishes and stay strong. Wendy

• Put on your armour, pick up your sword and do whatever it takes to beat it, warrior woman!

Meanwhile, I'll brew some virtual mead and organise a virtual post-battle feast (liquidised victuals only) for when it's over. Courage! xxxxx

• I was in for it at 'mead' - I used to brew the stuff!

• You got this - you totally got this. I'm lobbing opiates and chocolate in your direction. Hm... chocolate-covered opiates. Can that be a thing?

I wish you courage and a good recovery!

• I had invasive oral surgery before and my surgeon put me on arnica for 2 weeks before the surgery and then for 3 more weeks afterwards. I had no bruising, only swelling which I felt with by using ice in a tubular bandage that I kept around my face no knotted on top of my head.

I hope you've made it safely out of the anaesthetic by now and that your pain is managed properly.

• I've done this too and it works for me every time

You may also like...