slightly odd consultant

saw my new renal consultant today who decied he would sort my huge 3 stack set of note into chronilogical order while i was sat with him, get a third year medical student to take a history then take a history himself, then decided need a brain scan and then promtly pointed out all my spelling mistakes in the typed notes i had taken him. but he new his stuff but odd. 3 hr consultastion.

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • sorry that made me cheer up !! i hope worth 3hrs :)x

• Glad i wasn't the next patient waiting to go in lol!

• He new his stuff very bright! Just thought he's not my school teacher!was worth seeing him he was very eccentric. I felt for the patients outside and my next clinic isn't till3pm will I ever get out?!

• as odd as this might seem as a reply but these oddities point to him being precise and leaving no stone unturned .......so many of the consultants I see do not go back beyond 6 months in my files.

• Well, he can be as odd as he likes if you get results you want and need.

• sounds like Aspergers. He may prove to be a very effective diagnostician if he leaves 'no stone unturned' and is obviously not worried about making a faux pas. Good traits actually.

• Maybe hes OCD but least he was sort of thourer please excuse my spelling he he. good luck

• oh absoulty couldnt agree more just so used to fighting to be heard. i think he will get a load done.

• I think you have found yourself a treasure there! Hang on to him!

You may also like...