Well we are getting ready for thanksgiving yea me. I know you all do not do Thanksgiving. Lots of cooking on my part. Turkey, mashed potatoes , gravy, stuffing , veggies , pasta salad, candied yams, rolls, pumpkin pie , chocolate pie, a desert I call renae which has pudding-ice cream- walnuts - whipped topping- a crumb layer. Eat Eat Eat lol no wonder their are so many over weight people here lol as myself when I have anxiety I don't do well keeping weight on. Maybe I will post some pictures xxxx Mimi

Last edited by

32 Replies

• Ooh, coming over to your place....Happy Thanksgiving. xx

• Please come anyone is welcome. Big snow storm coming in which I'm happy about lol xxxx

• Please come plenty of room would be wonderful xxx

• Think I will pass on the snow. Nice and sunny here in NZ. But you have a wonderful celebration, Julie xx

• Thankyou Julie please post pic if NZ xxx

• Happy thanksgiving !!

My sister in law emigrated to Canada 8yrs ago and says it's a great day:) Enjoy xxx

• Canada is beautiful an yes it can be a great day if your not the one doing all the cooking lol xxx

• Hi Mimi,

Love the photo you look great, nice to put a face to a name.

happy Thanksgiving, sounds loads of fun, have a great day.

Gardener x

• Thank you that pic was taken this summer I love gardening flowers everywhere xxxx

• Happy thanksgiving, hope you have a lovely time

Jules x

• Thank you xxx

• Good Morning

Happy Thanksgiving :-)

It sounds wonderful !

Your picture & your garden looks beautiful to !

Have a lovely day :-)

• Thanksgiving is Thursday I hope you are doing well today I will try an not eat to much lol. Xxxx

• I shall be thinking about you on Thursday , eating all that lovely food

• Happy Thanksgiving xx

Sounds like quite a feast x Always wondered what candied yams are lol x

Lovely pic btw x Hope you have a wonderful day x

Donver x

• Thankyou let's see do you have yams or sweet potatoes. You peel them an put in a buttered casserole dish with some brown sugar an sprinkle with some pecans with about 1/4 cup of water I also drizzle some maple syrup over them an cover the dish bake at 325 for about hour check to see if yam or sweet potato is soft if so I uncover an put marshmallow on top put back in an bake until marshmallow are nice an brown Sweet but delicious So theirs your candied yams lol xxxx

• just reading that recipe and I have put on 5 pounds lol :)

• lol that's why I do them only couple times a year but I will bake a few like a potato an just eat plain they are very healthy without all the other stuff lol

• Have a lovely Thanks giving. I hope you enjoy it all. I might some recipes off you for things like candied yams xx

• They are like a potato but are like a pale orange in color an they are sweet tasting very very healthy for you I sometimes bake them like a regular potato an add some dab of butter an a little cinnamon after their baked an sliced open lol xxx

• I will gladly share recipes if you will do the same lol

• We will exchange recipes great idea

• Hope you have a lovely thanksgiving take care and enjoy. :)

• Thankyou hope you have a blessed day

• Well Lindalou , took me all my time to get you to South Africa

Thanksgiving will be over before I can get you over to America :-D

• More the merrier

• Lololo Xxx

• Happy Thamksgiving

• Ty hope you had a blessed day

• hi mimi, lovely photo,happy thanksgiving, enjoy the day, take care. xx

• Ty bless you xxxx

You may also like...