Sticky Blood-Hughes Syndrome Support
8,252 members8,450 posts

Update on breathing

Wish I cud say I was ok! I'm just sitting in my chair with shallow breathing, deciding weather I shud go to hospital! I am contemplating because my family needs me this week! I know I need hi dose prednisone drip to open me up and they'll keep me there so I'm treating myself with my nebulizer and inhaler! This happens every 2-3 years and unfortunately I belong in the hospital! I'm just sitting contemplating for now! If I get much worse I'll drive myself! I have good health insurance so don't worry too much about that! I'll go to where I use to wort! The Heart hospital! The migraine hang around as is calf pain! I get asthma, but have enlarged throat also! Not much they can do about that!!! That's y I'm just sitting up! It'll b ok!

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Debb I think you should trust your instinct n go to hospital.you know what you need to make to feel lot better. You say your family need u this week ..you need to be well and they will worry less knowing you will be ok.

1 like

Hi Deb,

Thinking of you here in Stockholm! You know what you have to do.

GODSPEED as you always say!

Kerstin

1 like

I hope you went to ER!!! You OK? Family will understand! You're not any help dead sweetie!!! Let me know his u r.

1 like

I'm reading and responding 7AM EDT. How are you this morning? Better I hope Dash weather in or out of the hospital. But yes you have to look at long-term effects on your family, And not just the short-term effects.

3 likes

You may also like...