Sticky Blood-Hughes Syndrome Support
8,155 members8,381 posts

A quick hello - I may not be so quick to answer stuff for a while!

Hi guys.. I have very precarious internet cover, with special rural set up where I live, however the storm almost finished it off, as the signal is bounced between church towers over a large geographical area. We had no electricity for a while. I have been told that our internet will be improved again at some point.. but it is currently very badly behaved.. so don't think I have run off.. mind you that has put an idea in my head. Mary F x

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Gosh what will we do without you. I have become very used to just how quickly you respond and have been very impressed by the work you put it :)

That's nice of you, I do have a connection currently but it is hit and miss....and according to our provider they are working on it, Mary F x

I sure hope it doesn't take too long to get your internet back to good working condition. We would be lost without you.

My man has been up on the roof hanging on to the chimney pots and readjusting our dishes... so far, I have internet! Mary F x

That's great, Mary. Tell him he's great, but to be careful.

Hope it's working ok soon, I sympathize with you on that one as mine is up & down all the while!! frustrating to say the least!! xx

We appear to have lift off currently. Mary F x

My imagination is running riot! What with his antics with rowing in a dodgy boat and now on the roof…I hope you have good insurance cover :-D

I have a wild week-end ahead..MaryFx

You may also like...