Health Benefits of Drinking Water

Health Benefits of Drinking Water

Water is the most important needed one to all living things in this world. Normally human being drinking water minimum 1 liter to maximum 4 or 5 liter. Water is our daily needed things for live a clean and healthy life. But lots of people are not known very well about the benefits of drinking water. I want to suggested some of the health benefits of drinking water.

Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue.

Reduces unwanted fats and cholesterol present in our body.

Removes all Toxins present in our body.

Improves Skin Health and protect from various infections.

Maintains Regularity.

Boosts Immune System.

Increase the blood circulation.

One small suggestion to you. Don't drink more liter of water daily. That means drinking water level maximum 3 liter. Because if you drink more water, then your kidney doing heavy work without Rest. So please keep this thing in your mind.

21 Replies
oldestnewest

From my own experience I have found that I know how much I need to drink each day.

When I started increasing my fluid intake I did it slowly to allow my body to get used to the increase, because you can end up running to the loo all the time to start with. :-D

Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day can get boring so I drink herbal teas. I also take a bottle of water with me if I am going out walking and sometimes I will mix a little diluting juice and a tiny bit of salt in my water rather than buying a sports drink because they can be expensive.

If I have a day where I am feeling particularly hungry I'll drink a glass of water or have a cup of tea and wait 30 minutes to see if I still feel hungry before I will eat something. I also have a drink of water before my main meal. I found that helped when I was reducing my meal sizes and helped me to feel fuller on smaller portion sizes. :-D

5 likes

Thanks for shared your nice experience to this post.

1 like

Only make sure it's not water from the tap, which is full of chlorine and other nasties and is not very good for your health!

Anyone ever heard of Shungite?? Drinking water infused with Shungite is one of the best things you can do for your health as it has many proven health benefits and people in Russia have been bathing in the water since Peter the Great, 200 years ago and probably before.

Fullerenes, which are found in Shungite, are the most potent and long lasting antioxidants found in nature and these fullerenes are what gives Shungite most of it's health benefits when it is added to water. There's some really good info on it, if you just type: Shungite fullerenes, Shungite water or Shungite health benefits, in google. There are also some scientific PDFs on Shungite, but lots are in Russian, so you will need to use google translator to read them.

I've been drinking the water infused with Shungite for a few years now and feel amazing on it! :)

The following info is from a website which I cannot provide a link to, because they also sell Shungite products and I don't think that's allowed on here:

'Shungite is an ancient rock formation, a natural mineral of unusual composition and structure. It has unique properties and is extracted in Karelia near the small settlement called Shunga. Hence the name shungite. From the old times, the local residents have been aware of shungite mysterious "great power" or black "slate stone"(as it was known in the old days), similar to coal and healing many illnesses and purifying water in the area.'

'Shungite receives its healing power from one of its elements, fullerenes – a globular hollow molecule consisting of several dozens of carbon atoms. When fullerenes, a special molecular formation, were discovered in shungite a few decades ago, it became a sensation. Fullerenes, getting in our body, behave as the most powerful and most long-acting antioxidant as a means to fight free radicals. Today, doctors have great hopes for fullerenes.'

Shungite is:

a natural antioxidant that can increase human immunity with regards to many serious illnesses and suppress the development of many allergic diseases;

•a sorbent, purifying air and water from many organic and inorganic compounds and from excess of free radicals;

•a catalyst, which ensures decomposition of organic substances sorbed and restoration of the sorption properties;

•a carrier of wide range of microelements and biologically active substances, intensifying biological processes in the bodies of human beings and animals;

•a material, actively interacting with electromagnetic fields of different nature (anthropogenic high-frequency, solar, geopathogenic, biofields) and neutralizing their negative impact.

4 likes

Very interesting information! Thank you for sharing this with the group, Dottie2011.

3 likes

I really thanks for your wonderful information Dottie2011....Now only i hear this word Shungite . Really it is amazing. I love it very much. Thanks for your great effort to share this information in comment box....I love this comment very much.

2 likes

Good morning,

I have only just started over the last week drinking more water 💦 I have cut out the Diet Coke and replaced with water, my one problem is I have to get up a couple of times a night, this disturbs my sleep 😴 are these disturbed 😳 nights something I have to accept, or will my body adjust to the extra fluids.

Very interesting article

Have s great day xx

3 likes

Thanks for your nice reply. Please avoid to drink more water in the night time. Always drink more water in the day time. Our body need more strength and energy more in the day time. So take more water in the day time and take less water in the night time. Please follow this method.

3 likes

Great advice!👍

2 likes

Thank you 😊 for tips xx

3 likes

hello, that's a great post, thanks. One can never underestimate the importance of drinking water. My health significantly increased when I swapped all the sweet drinks for just water. I take about 6 glasses a day.

I sta®ted taking water first thing in the morning. It helped thoroughly with the bowel movement. I also noticed clearer skin on this routine. I started craving water every now and again. As humans though there are times when we don't really feel like drinking water, I noticed a slice of lime or some apple cider vinegar helped me drink more water. I also go about with a small bottle of water. During the hotter seasons, summer, it is essential to drink a lot of water. I hope this post encourages someone to drink more water. Health is wealth. Do yall have any secrets that help you drink more water? please share.

2 likes

Thanks, does drinking tea or coffee also count for total fluid intake?I think eating some fruit does..

2 likes

does drinking tea or coffee also count for total fluid intake? No.. It is just for refresh our body. But drinking tea gives good health benefits to your body. healthunlocked.com/healthye...

2 likes

I run, so know the importance of water to how I feel when running, I also drink sugar free barley water as had a bladder infection recently which is supposed to help with this infection..

1 like

Kindly one small request, during the running hours or doing workouts time, you must avoid the drinking water level more than 100 to 200ml. Drinking of water is really important for our body health. But you must drink in a correct time. That is also more important.

Thanks, but why is that? Is it because of possible dilution of electrolytes?

I try and keep well hydrated, but usually stop drinking much an hour before running to empty the bladder before I run, and avoid taking water in a run, as have found taking water during excercise when not really needed can make me feel nauseous..

Hello Dave, this is a good youtube talk about the importance of salt in the diet. Interesting to hear that there is no evidence or research to say salt is bad for us. When you drill past the 'high blood pressure' into the numerous functions it supports it's clear low salt was a whim or a theory from a time when we didn't ask for supportive evidence. Also it's interesting to note that good evidenced research is ignored in Government Health Guidelines and side stepped by officials saying 'more research is needed'. It's funny that some guidelines were not researched in the 1950's but we stick to them like glue, dismissive of good research now.

The guy's information is evidenced based. Worth a listen to.

His name is James Dinicolantonio

This site doesn't work with youtube links so you will need to put this into Google (without the inverted commas)

'Why Avoiding Salt May Be a Huge Health Mistake youtube'

1 like

What does the article mean by "Reduces unwanted fats and cholesterol present in our body."?

Which fats are targetted by water?

2 likes

If you body contains more fats( Overweight due to heavy fats present in your body)...that will easily burns by drinking water...

We need cholesterol in our blood. But we need a good cholesterol in a blood to live a health. Bad cholesterol makes more bad effects like heart attack, blood pressure and etc. Regular drinking of water supports to purify the blood and removes the bad cholesterol from blood. It is also supports to increase the blood circulation without any interruption.

I hope now you can understand my points CharlieYam????

1 like

I've not heard of fat 'easily burns by drinking water ' can you point to some science research on this?

1 like

I usually have just over .5lt (1pint) straight off first thing in the morning, as have heard this is good to clear over night toxin build up from body, but am on BP tablets (water tablets) so am often visiting the toilet passing water..

I think there's some kidology happening in this thread, can influence impressionable people in the wrong direction.

You may also like...