Help?

Hello, please helped i need your help. I take cinnamon and honey with hot water just like a tea. Today is three-time am taking it but now am facing serious headache & sinus. What can i do? This is what i follow @COLDS: Those suffering from common or severe colds should take one tablespoon lukewarm honey with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder daily for 3 days. This process will cure most chronic cough, cold and clear the sinuses.

Skip

Featured Content

Get tips and advice on eating healthy

Develop healthier eating habits & get more active. Our community helps to keep you on track.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi kinbo,

Sorry to hear you're suffering from your cold. I've got a link to the NHS Choices information for helping to cope with colds, which you could look at:

nhs.uk/livewell/coldsandflu...

It might be a good starting point for you, and might be helpful?

Zest :-)

• Thank you.

• Hope you feel better soon. :-)

• Yes thanks.

• I drink elderberry syrup & lemon in green tea every morning. It doesn't prevent me getting colds, but it seems to shorten the duration.

If I think I am coming down with something more than a sore throat, I take 4 teaspoons of a mix of elderberry, goldenseal, yarrow, & white horehound tinctures. It tastes horrid, but works.

Hope you feel well soon!

Mel

• Thank you so much levertte.

You may also like...