Wild weight loss!!!

Is it possible to lose 2.2kg over 3 days? I am Bipolar and have been on a manic ride this past week! I was so full of energy Saturday when my friend to me to my first Zumba class that I bought down the rafters! Bouncing around and kicking and shaking my ass! I was told to be quiet and stay at the back in the corner!!! I had to put my finger to my lips and sit down! Well I melted actually but it felt so freaking good!!!

Needless to say I scared the doo doo out of the uptight ladies!!! I could hear the disapproving whispers at the end of class!!! The Instructor was so distracted she kept missing the beat and moves!!! I've never seen 30 'ladies' clear a room so fast!!! The Instructor couldn't wait to get out of there!!! I embarrased my dear friend! And I thought it was funny as 'f', altho I am disappointed at their narrow mindedness!!!

Oh well! What is a gal to do!!!

Kaz – my wild child!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Follow the community

Discuss all aspects of nutrition, from specific foods to recipes and more. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits.

Get Started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi Kaz,

I know you're trying to find the current Monday group weigh-in thread, so I'm going to give you the link here:

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh....

If you copy and paste your weigh-in results one more time in that link - you'll be in the right place. I saw that moreless has already tried to direct you there, but I can see you posted in Healthy Eating forum instead - which is fine of course, but I hope my providing the correct link helps you out. :-)

Lowcal :-)

You may also like...