Nervous

Hello everyone. I'm on day 3 and am using a great calorie counting app that is giving me confidence in what I am eating each day and encouraging me to exercise more. I have a massive terrifying job interview coming up. I'm in the car park now! I'm nervous that whatever the outcome I will use it as an excuse to binge on a couple of glasses of wine, if not food. Any tips to avoid reaching for the carbs once the adrenaline has worn off would be great!

Skip

Featured Content

Follow the community

Discuss all aspects of nutrition, from specific foods to recipes and more. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits.

Get Started

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Benlucysam1_,

Good luck with your interview! I hope it goes well.

Welcome to the Healthy Eating forum, and I hope you'll enjoy being part of this community.

Maybe plan something healthy to have later, i.e. think about your evening meal and ensure it's a delicious and sustaining meal that will hopefully stop you reaching for less healthy options.

Good luck.

Lowcal :-)

• I hope you had a great interview and also kept on the healthy diet road. I don't have any tips other than keep reading this website. I've made a pledge to my self to do that. Hoping it will make a difference. X

• Good luck with the job. When you want to go for treats after the interview think Will it make me happy to put on weight ? Stick with the positive part of your post .

You may also like...