Back fresh from London with a new outlook :)

Back fresh from London with a new outlook :)

As many of you know I exhibited in The London Photo Festival last week I had the most amazing time of my life really enlightening I have come home with a new outlook and a little bit of confidence :) I didnt win but I came in as one of the highest voted for which is an amazing achievement :) I will put links on here so you can see my journey but I am so overwhelmed with the amount of support and comments I have had its been amazing :) I even found time to wait for 4 hours on the red carpet and took pics of Vanessa Redgrave, Steve Carrell and Sienna Miller :) I also owe a massive thankyou to Mr Baron our very own word smith :) the organizers of the photo festival asked me to write a blog for their site about my journey to this point and Andy wrote a lovely piece so thankyou :D

9 Replies

• It was my absolute pleasure, no thanks are needed!

So pleased you had such a fantastic time, hopefully the first step on a very long journey. Just brilliant stuff and proof that if you want something badly enough... you can have it!

Oh and, I told you so :)

• Sorry I missed it....sounds like it was amazing...well done you!

• May I add my well done and congratulations, you go girl xxxxxx Janet

• So proud of you Michelle. :-/ xxx

• Well Done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Fantastic news you are so inspiring keep us posted as you continue to soar to new heights great photo of a classy lady and one of my heroes Vanessa Redgrave who shows you don't have to resort to Botox and plastic as you age as an actress.

• She was amazing she spoke to everyone she is beautiful inside and out I didn't know she was going to be there so it was the highlight of the day :)

• Oh well done!!. That's an awesome achievement. You have inspired us to try new things, and never give up. Super!

• Thankyou all so much xx

You may also like...