Another Update

Went to see my Radiologist to pick his brain, glad I did to make a long story short, he seems to think because bacteria showed up on the biopsy that maybe it is a false positive. He put me on steroids and antibiotics. He wants me to have another PET scan next week. If I glow then he wants me to go to Mayo for a surgical consult, He seems to think it is operable.

6 Replies

  • Hoping for the best for you Kmkat. Please update us when you learn more!

  • As you are waiting once again, know that I am just one of many that are rooting for you!

  • Sounds like you and your team are right on top of things. Great job advocating for yourself! As Travis said, please keep us updated, we'll be waiting to hear!

  • That is great news!! I am very hopeful for you. Keep us posted.

  • Thank you

  • So very glad that this may become an option for you.

You may also like...