About - Lung Cancer Support | HealthUnlocked
About Lung Cancer Support
The Lung Cancer Support community is an online peer to peer support network run by the GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer, the place where everyone impacted by lung cancer finds personalized care, powerful connections, and purposeful collaboration—uniting around shared goals to empower people, increase survival, drive innovative research, and transform the future of lung cancer. If you are in need of our personalized services, please call our helpline at 1-800-298-2436
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & remember everyone deals with their own private challenges.
- Post from your own experience and remember all posts are public
- "For me, this worked..." rather than "You should do this..."
- Information shared is not medical advice, always consult with your healthcare team for medical advice.
- This is a place for peer to peer support and experience sharing
- Provide your sources of information
- Use well-known sources of information and add the URL to your reply or post
- No political content beyond lung cancer related advocacy
- Let's focus on individual health experiences and supporting one another
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- Breach of community guidelines could result in muting, banning, limiting features, deletion of content, etc