FibroAction would like to wish all our community members a very Merry Christmas !

FibroAction would like to wish all our community members a very Merry Christmas !

Dearest Members,

It's that festive time of year again and we are thinking about what Christmas will bring this year.

I hope it brings happiness, peace & most of I wish a Fibro free Christmas for us all

Sending much yuletide cheer to you and to those you hold dear.

For those who find this time of year difficult I wish you strength and lovely memories of times gone by. We are thinking of you and the community is always here for you.

Lastly for those who do not celebrate I wish you well and enjoy your relaxing time whatever you may do

Happy Christmas ! :)

Best Wishes

Emma :)

FibroAction Administrator & FibroAction Team

Last edited by

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you Emma for those good wishes. May you and yours have a Peaceful & Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Lots of love

GJ xxx

GJ.

• Thanks Emma for expressing so well how so many of us feel at this time of Year. I would like to join you in wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Not forgetting you Emma and your family for your tireless support we thank you . Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas One and all

x

:) :) xxxxxGins

• Thank you Emma may you and your family by age a very happy Christmas and 2014 x

• Hi Emma, thank you for all you do for this wonderful community. Wishing you a very happy Christmas too.

Christmas hugs Saskia XX

• Thankyou Emma and may I return the greetings to you and the FibroAction team and send you all festive fluffie cuddle bears.

Wishing you all the best infused with fun, smiles and happiness

:) xxxsianxxx :)

• Merry christmas and a happy new year to all the fibroaction team, thank you for all your hard work and committment to running this website, it has been a big help to me to have similsr people to communicate with this past year. All the best, shazzzy

You may also like...