Merry Christmas to all my dear fibromite friends

Hi everyone, merry Christmas have a fab time and I really hope 2014 is a great year, for you all..........sorry I haven't been on the forum for some time but I've been unwell things seem to be hitting me hard, sorry I don't mean to spoil your Christmas just dont want you all to think I was being rude and ignoring you all, ......So HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL, AND GENTLE HUGS TO EVERY ONE....love and God Bless ..Dee xxx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • merry christmas dee & i hope youre feeling better now & hope 2014 is a better year for you xx

• Merry Cimbo to you Cookie so sorry you are not so good I sed you a warm healing hug I hope 2014 will br kinder to you xxxgins

• Merry Christmas and hope you feel better soon. xx

• Awwww Dee, sorry to hear that you've been unwell, I had missed seeing you and meant to get in touch, but foggieness rules supreme..... Anyway, I hope that things start to improve for you and that you can enjoy a festive and Happy Christmas :-)

Gentle rarified Foggy hugs (((Dee)) and hope you start to feel better, very very soon.

• Hi ((((Dee))))

sorry you've been unwell my friend I've missed you being around. I hope you start to feel better soon and wish you all the best for Christmas and the New Year :)

Many Festive Fluffie Teddy Bears on route to you for support, comfort and healing

Big loves Dee and see you in the New Year

:) xxxsianxxx :)

• To you too. Not doing great myself right now but hoping 2014 will be better for us all.

Hugs

Jillyxx

You may also like...