PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Hi all, sorry for shouting but I need help. My best friend has fibroids.

Now for the help, she has so many clauses,

she wants a female consultant,

in London on the NHS

who will do a myomectomy

to someone who is 50 years old.

I know she was there for me when I had two dermoid cysts removed 9 weeks ago, but I can't help her and I feel awful, I no longer have the brain power to surf the net, I have FM, CFS, FD, RA and tiredness is the killer, I just about keep my stength for work.

So I have turned now to the people who do help yourselves, as you've gone through this.

Please help me help my friend.

Thank you.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Mr Ertan Saridogan - University College London Hospitals

I found this although i know nothing it is what i just googled but maybe worth a try as he is NHS

Yes you are a very good friend in deed and we do try help each other

Not sure i am allowed to put links on as i do not have the power as a member even though it will link its something i do not think we can, so that is why i just pasted what i have . .. xxxxxxxxx

• well done for helping but you are important to look after your self . your friend has a big list so she may be better talking to her Gp or consultant .

xx a link is ok as long as its not selling .. or advertising ( did that make sence ? )

gentle dyslexic hugs

• Your friend needs to ask her GP, perhaps she could make a phone call first to the practice manager at the surgery who should be able to select the closest matches for her.

Julie xx

• You are a good friend for helping her but dont recommend anyone who advertises on the internet. I dont think any good doctor would do that so tell your friend to see her GP and ask them to find a female doctor for her. Your advise is just as good as finding her a doctor if it takes her down the right road.

You may also like...