Hello All :)

Hi All, Hope you are all well. Just thought i would say hi as I havent been on over the weekend as had my sister in law down. It was a lovely weekend but i am shattered the day and my ibs is still playing me up!!!! I am so tired and back to work tomorrow which is my last week of phased in.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and have a good week.

Take Care

Jo xx

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hi jo try and take it easy tonight glad you had nice weekend take care love beth xx

• Hi Beth, Thank you for your reply. I have took it easy all day not done much to be honest. I thought i would come back on here as the other half is watching the football!!!!

Take Care

Jo

• hi I am going to watch eastenders now my hubby and son are in the other room watching sport hope your day goes o.k tomorrow take care love beth xx

• Hi,Lucky you our tv upstairs has broke ages ago and we havent gotten round to getting a new one as we have kinda gotten used to not having another one. I in 5hrs tomorrow so it shouldnt be too bad.

Have a lovely evening or whats left of it.

Jo xx

• Hi Jo glad to hear you took today slow, hope the last phased week goes well, and getting back full time works out for you smiles and hugs xx

• Hi Tess, Thank you for your reply. I had a stressful day today at work my system wouldnt work for over 2 hrs and then it decided to go ahead and start working again for no reason!!!!!! I am home now not doing much just hoovered there and now im sweating!!!!!!!

Take Care

Jo xx

• Hello JoJo good to see you back, so pleased you had a good weekend. Make sure you get enough rest to recuperate. Take care. :)

• Hi LibertyZ, Thank you for your reply. Weekend was fab, had a mad few weeks with people visiting but no one else is due now (its lovely to see everyone but nice when they leave!!). I have just hoovered and now sweating!!! Wish the hot flushes would stop!!!!! Cant even blame it on the weather as i was getting them before it was hot and muggy!!!!

Take Care

Jo xx

You may also like...