BBQ

Hi All, A friend that i havent seen for a while text me last night to see if i wanted to go to hers for a bbq, i text back and said yes i would love to go but i am really regreting it now!!!!!! I am sitting here writting this and my eye lids are closing together!!!!! I really cant be bothered now going but i dont want to let my friend down. I have also just finished my second week back at work and i am so sore and exhausted. I am upping my hours next week but still only working 3 days. Still cant sleep at night and not getting any help from docs with my sleep etc. Im going to go and see if i can get some sleep - just so tired!!!!!

Hope your all ok.

Take Care

Jo xx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Go to the bbq - a change of scenery and company might just lift you up.

I suffer from sleepness nights too from time to time (at the moment I sleep for hours day and night - it varies). during my insomnia phases I use relaxation apps on my iphone, they sometimes lull me off to sleep but even when they don't I am so deeply relaxed that it is very nearly as good. I can't do the horlicks or warm milk thing as it makes me way too hot - but it works for some.

You are so brave going back to work - I've been retired for 4 years and still dream of work almost every day - I was a school teacher - guess it really is a vocation afterall lol.

Take care

Julie xx

• Hi Julie, Thank you for your reply. Im not brave going back to work i didnt really have a choice but thats another story and im taking the positive from it and enjoying seeing people throiugh the day.

Take care

Jo

• Aw you go when you feel like that you normally end up having a fantastic nighht it will do you good once you get there you will be fine and have a real laugh you will be so busy chatting you will jus for a littlwe while forget all abiout your fibro and prob feel a bit normal so you go for it come on now get your glad rags on and grab a bottle of whatever it is you drink if you do i dont as too many meds lol but anyway i expect a report back here tommorrow saying had fantastic nightlol love diddle xxxx

• Hi diddle, I did go to the BBQ last night and it was lovely. It was really nice catching up with everyone and i wasnt home that late. I was driving so just had a coke and a coffee later on. I havent been drinking that much anyway because of all the meds but i do have one or two now and again!!!!

Take care

jo x

You may also like...