NO ONE WANTS THEM LOL

i AM SELLING MY DAUGHTERS SINGLE BED A SLIDE AND STORE ONWE WITH MATTRESS AND HEADBOARD I HAVE PUT IT ON E BAY AND ON GUMTREE AND NO ONE IS INTERESTED ALSO A BEAUTIFUL METAL FRAMED PULL OUT SINGLE BED FUTON AGAIN THEY ARE BOTH £10 NO ONE IS INTERESTED SO IF THEY ARE NOT GONE BY THURSDAY THEY WUILL BE GOING TO THE LOCAL DUMP !!!1 WHAT A WASTE SOMEOINE MUST WANT THEM SOMEWHERE OH WELL NEVER MIND IT COMES TO SOMETHING WHEN YOU CANT GIVE STUFF AWAY LOL LOVE TO YOU ALL DIDDLE X

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Dont you have a local charity that would pick them up for rehousing homeless people. We have one that will collect from your home its seems such a waste for such nice things to go to the tip.

Have a lovely day Diddle

Sue xx

• yeah or theres the refuge for women and kids.

• hi yes i have phoned heart foundation they picking the bed up on thurs morning thankyou love diddle xxx

• hey im intrested in the futon?if you live in blackpool.?and try preloved they are better.

people want something for nothing these days.also if your on facebook this a buying and selling page on there and your gonna get intrest that way,more people,weve sold most of our furniture we arent taking now.let me no x

• lol it sold on ebay in last 3 secs lol for tenner but got fees to come off that so prob get 7 quid oh well all helpos dont it love diddle xxxxx

You may also like...