Hello!

Hi,

I Just thought I'd pop you all a message to say hi.

I'm Lindsey's husband as well as a trustee and director of FibroAction. I've joined the admin team to give a hand, mostly from a technical perspective, but I'll stick my oar in to other stuff every now and again.

I was Lindsey's primary carer when she was really ill, but luckily that's mostly a think of the past. Now I spend my time split between my full time job at Microsoft (where I am a software developer) and the much harder task of looking after our little daughter.

At Microsoft I've been involved with a variety of health based projects and teams from large organisations like the NHS to small start ups and even some of our own flagship health products. I've a keen interest in how IT can be used as an assistive technology in healthcare and have lectured on the subject a few times too.

I'm excited to be involved with FibroAction's HealthUnlocked community and if there is anything I can do to help out in anyway then let me know!

Cheers

Simon

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi simon and welcome xx

• Hi Simon welcome x Gentle hugs & big :)s x

• Hello

Nice to meet you

• heeelllooo and nice pic ;-)

• Hi welcome simon good to meet you.xx

• Hello Simon, gentle hugs and welcome. Nice to meet you.

Love,

Carol xx

• Hi Simon,

I am new here and just feeling my way around,

Carol X

• Hello Simon

Welcome and a big thank you to you, Lindsey and everyone involved with fibroaction and HU. Only joined recently and find the sites very helpful. Keep up the good work.

• HI Simon, I am convinced that my health had a lot to do with my divorce although I had not been diagnosed at the time. As you have been a fibro carer I am sure your comments from that perspective will be helpful to those on here who still have partners.

• Hello Simon, it's an amazing thing that you and Lindsey do, this site is sanity in a crazy world! My husband is a real support too, and loves being a Dad, although our kids are not so little now! In our experience the best is yet to come:)

• Hello Simon,

Welcome hope you enjoy :) x gins

• I am confused his has all changed and I normally receive a daily email from the forum but not received any for a couple of weeks. How do I re- set to receive emails daily?

• email notifications will be up and running again soon, no need to do anything as yet Lucy.

regards,

sandra

• Hi Simon welcome ....Dee x

You may also like...