Hello Every-one

Well Today was my first day out of bed Since last Thursday ,Lasted 3 hours and back in again Finding life a real struggle at the mo ! Had no money from Esa for 3 weeks now , Cant afford to pay for my medication ,thought i would apply for a blue badge as i cant walk very far with my crumpling knee cap but have been refused this too ,Wrists are really painful and fingers are 3 times normal size , Thank god for my little boy its just me and him and honestly dont think i would be here with-out him right now

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • sorry to hear that sue ,big hugs to you xxx

• Aw Sue, it really does make me so angry that the powers that be indiscriminately stop benefits that people have no choice but to rely on. I wish they could suffer what we do and see if THEN they can tell us we're fit for work .

I'm grateful you have your little boy too as he keeps you going.

Gentle hugs for you.

xx

• oh sue,im sorry for you,im same wrists&fingers&knee today,had 3 hour kip to rest but still hurting.im waiting on esa assessment,its disgusting how they dont understand constant pain.i feel for you&send hug x

• Hi Sue, do you get disability living allowance coz I had to show my letter to council and got a blue badge, and free tax Sorry not much help.xx

• No I tried to get dla and have been refused :-( no Esa either and my Consultant even wrote a supporting letter things looking bleak at the mo as i am a single mum with a little boy who seems to be doing more and more for me each day

• Hi Sue,thats discusting that you got turned down,i know how it feels,how awful for you not being paid any money,i would ask for a crisis payment hun or something at least,god bless your little lad,hugs to you hun and keep smiling.xxxjules

• Hi there sue,

I am sorry to hear you are struggling hun, I noticed you hadnt written anything on here.

Kids are brilliant arent they, my 12 year old does quite alot for me and even my 6 and 4 year olds do their own bit.

I got turned down for dla too but i am hoping i might some help with it again tomorrow.

You take it easy hun, and i hope you start picking up real soon.

Sending you a big gentle hug, kel xxx

• Kind thoughts and hugs being sent to you xxxx

• Hi Sue,

What do you have to do to get help?! It's awful that you are this bad and can't have any help.

Sue xxx

• Aw Sue its all hitting you at the same time isn't it. Sounds like you have a brilliant and very caring son he must be a credit to you.

Keep fighting the fight, I know its hard but we don't have a choice. I really hope things get better for you really quickly, Love Angela xx

• Thanks every-one for the lovely comments i really appreciate it lots of love xx

You may also like...