Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone and here's hoping you all get lots of easter eggs.

Spent the afternoon making an easter bonnet with Triplet 2, Maisie. Its big and bright and very very garish but she loves it. I then had to go shopping covered in green, pink and orange feathers as they stuck to me and I couldn't get them off.

Hoping you/we all have a pain free easter. Love Angela xx

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Angela.

Happy Easter and lol on your choice of fashion.

Have a good pain free easter

Hugs and prayers

Steve

xx

• Thanks Steve, you too.

Wonder what my next creation will be like lol xx

• Happy Easter to you too, and everyone on the forum here. No Easter eggs here sadly but then I didn't expect any. Hope everyone has a pleasant weekend. My fella is away so am solo :-( am missing him and hoping the Easter Bunny doesn't keep him away too long.

• Will see if I can get a picture downloaded Christine, I must warn you though its not necessarily a very pretty sight!!. Angela x

• HI Angela no Easter eggs hear either have a lovelyweekend

Happy Easter to every one

Rubberman

• i used to love doing stuff like that with my girls lol great fun my little grandsons dont want easter bonnets but we can make cards and stuff well done you love diddle x

• Happy Easter everyone :)

My little ones made cards for their Mums and Dads on Thursday and I gave them a little bag with little eggs in. I was really surprised, I got 2 bunches of flowers, cards and some chocolate from them.

Quiet weekend for me, still doing the paperwork :(

Hugs

Sue xxx

• Aww thats lovely sue, not the paperwork tho lol.

xxxx

• No, not that, now I have to go shopping too lol. What I'd give for just a weekend sitting around doing nothing! :) xxxx

• sounds fun, have a gd easter lou x x

• Happy Easter all!

You may also like...