You can now add images on replies to ... - Fibromyalgia Acti...

Fibromyalgia Action UK

50,602 members61,346 posts

You can now add images on replies to messages

desquinn
desquinnAdministrator

Have been speaking Healthunlocked support and they have released the feature to us ahead of the main release. I will doa test reply to this message as an example.

38 Replies
desquinn
desquinnAdministrator

test image below

Hidden
Hidden in reply to desquinn

What’s it an image of? Some missing I think.

desquinn
desquinnAdministrator in reply to Hidden

was meant to show the reply window but it seemed to crop it less than ideally until you clicked n it. Redone with a border :)

Hidden
Hidden in reply to desquinn

I’ve tried to do it with an existing photo - as you can when posting picture on first post - but it doesn’t seem to work in the same way.

desquinn
desquinnAdministrator in reply to Hidden

another attempt with a "normal" photo.

chief the dog with his lion toy

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to desquinn

Yes it’s great they’ve been doing it on the Positive well-being site for a while

Dizzytwo
DizzytwoModerator

YEH lol that's great let me give it a go it works 😁 👍👍

Dizzytwo
DizzytwoModerator

OK here's a selfie 🤣 happy dazes love it Des.

Looks to be working. Let the fun begin. We need it. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Something else totally useless for me. But as a minority it will be for the majority per usual

x

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Bananas5

Maybe you can just enjoy the pictures 💕

Dizzytwo
DizzytwoModerator in reply to Hidden

Hi Scrumbler, Pat is blind so she cant read the images or emojis xx

Cool, I like this.

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to Blue52

Hi. Blue, Happy New Year, It’s great isn’t it, it’s been on the other forum for a while👍

Blue52
Blue52 in reply to Mydexter

Happy new year MD, what other forum??. I will pm you later today. 🤗🤗❤️

Dizzytwo
DizzytwoModerator in reply to Blue52

Hi Blue, its the positive wellbeing forum.

Blue52
Blue52 in reply to Dizzytwo

Ahh thank you Momo. I will take a look. I hope you are okish. Xx

Dizzytwo

Thanks for asking. Not really up to par just now. That's why I've been AWOL. Death in the family over Xmas and 2 close family members fighting cancer. Not to mention I'm a blink away from been diabetic. So had better days 😣 I hope you and your family are staying safe xx

Blue52

Bless you hun, so sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your family. It’s not easy, especially at Xmas. Not good news about diebetic, there is always something else to worry about. I hope the doctors can get you on the right medication, to help you.

Yes, we are staying safe , thank you, I’ve been in bed for months, so I haven’t been anywhere, and now M is being furloughed, so I have company.

Keep your chin up, lots of healing hugs 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Dizzytwo

Yes times are hard for everyone that is for sure. My niece was 42 and found dead in bed. I've been signed up for a 9 month NHS pre diabetes program starting in February so I'm sure all will be well 👍

Blue52

Oh my goodness, so young. Great, I hope it all goes smoothly for you. 😉

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to Dizzytwo

Sorry to hear about your niece , that’s so young

Just wanted to say my OH was border line diabetic a few years ago and after losing a few stone actually got his sugar down to normal , he didn’t have to go on medication thankfully, he went on a course too, Take care

Sorry to hear your sad news about your niece Momo Big love and hugs ❤️🤗xx

Dizzytwo
DizzytwoModerator in reply to mattoid-mags

Thanks mags, the saddest part if there is one. Her elder sister last year at only 45 was found dead on the bathroom floor. I know if you read it in a book you wouldnt believe it and thats only half of the tragedy 😔😔

Oh no, that is very very sad. I feel your pain Momo. Although they were older women, my Mum and her sister died one day apart. It was a horrible time for our family ❤️

Dizzytwo
DizzytwoModerator in reply to mattoid-mags

♥️♥️ Sad days all round mags xx

Yes ❤️❤️❤️

Mistyang
Mistyang in reply to Dizzytwo

Sending you love and hugs so sorry to hear of your sad loss and hard time xxxxx

ClassyLady3
ClassyLady3 in reply to Dizzytwo

😘💕

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to Blue52

The positive wellbeing programme , it’s really good too, speak later 😘

worried4me5
worried4me5 in reply to Blue52

😍😀

Blue52
Blue52 in reply to worried4me5

🤗❤️

Not sure if this working

Isinatra
Isinatra in reply to Isinatra

P.S. If I’m thinking that this works, then I’m going to have fun with it! The souvenir is a flip flop . Heehee!

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to Isinatra

Yes great isn’t it 👍

Ah! - glad I asked support... :-) Now I've just got to remember & find the post I was wanting to image-reply to...

Wanting to download Mydexter's brill elephant-pic, I've compared the formats: All images up to now are jp(e)gs, apart from that one, a png, be it small -

btw Mydexter : who's the artist?

desquinn
desquinnAdministrator in reply to JayCeon

picture on the wall looks very Dali like. But quick search its an artist called Mike kiev that has a thing for elephants.

Mydexter
Mydexter in reply to desquinn

Thanks for that Des, I didn’t know I just saw it somewhere 👍

You may also like...