Fibromyalgia Action UK
39,116 members • 51,306 posts

Annoyed to say the least😡

Tambrox here hi, I have not worked since August 2017 during this time I have applied for both ESA and PIP. I have appealed and been refused ESA and now awaiting a decision upon PIP. I suffer from Fibromyalgia,arthritis,Spondylosis and as a result severe depression I am still unable to work and seek to go to a tribunial with regards ESA. Now my question being is that were or how do I get support from medical proffessionals or groups that can put over my conditions verbally or in writing as I feel when writing to the appeals board I am not getting over my exact condition and how it affects me. I feel that the appeals board want certain words to be said in correspondance and I am in no position or with the capabilities in doing so...HELP plz

6 Replies
oldest • newest

Welcome to the FMAUK Community Tambrox ! :)

I am sure you'll receive many helpful replies from members who have been through a similar situation to yourself. You may also like to contact the FMAUK Benefits Advisor, all information you need is in the post below;

healthunlocked.com/fibromya...

Also please can I provide you with the charity website should you wish to visit it at your leisure fmauk.org

As a newbie, please can I mention that members prefer to answer posts that are locked to this community only. If you wish to do this, here's a link that explains how to do it;

healthunlocked.com/fibromya...

I sincerely wish you all the best with your claim and hope you get the decision you need and deserve

Emma :)

1 like

Hi Emma many many thanks for your reply... there is lots there for to address which is helpful and I now understand the locked community 👍

1 like

Great ..... I'm sure other members will be along soon to chat with you about claiming benefits and their experiences :)

Good evening Tambrox it's nice to meet you and wish you a warm welcome to the group :) I'm not sure I can add to the help and links Mdaisy has already provided for you. But I would like to wish you good luck . xx

Momo

Hi Momo and thanks very much for taking the time to message me... I am pleased to say that the help I have had so far is warmly welcomed. I feel that it is going to be a very long drawn out affair.

No doubt I will keep you and others informed as to events and may look to ask further comments in the future...Tambrox

1 like

You are very welcome We are always here health permitting. I feel for you many of us have been down the road you are going it not easy that's for sure xx

1 like

You may also like...