Fibromyalgia Action UK
40,663 members52,731 posts

Pain Clinic

Hi everyone and I hope you are all as well as can be in this cold January morning. Just wanted to say that I am going for an initial appointment at the pain clinic in Monday. I think it’s to see if I want to join the 10 week course. I think I probably will because this is my last hope of getting any advice to control my symptoms. I’ll let you you how I get on during the next weeks and if anything positive comes out if it , I’ll pass on the tips. Thinking about everyone who is struggling today. Xx

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi I have been on a few diff courses with pain clinic and wellbeing teams.they are not for everyone but they helped me understand all the secondary symptoms and how to deal with them and lots of advice and help .it is implementing them there is so much.you will meet some nice people like yourself hopefully.and they help lots of people hope it helps you a bit take care.

3 likes

Thank you. It is nice to get some reassurance before going to the pain clinic. I hope that you are managing to keep your symptoms under control..xx

2 likes

Trying thanks I'm my worse own enemy ☺x

1 like

Fingers crossed it helps you Hun. Let us know how you get on with it. Take care xx

1 like

Thanks I will let you all know how it goes. Take care and keep warm and well. Xx

You may also like...