Fibromyalgia Action UK

Update

Hi all and a happy, healthy & as pain free as possible new year. Just wanted to let you know that I had my last chemotherapy session on Thursday 🎉🎉, side effects starting to kick in but it is last time so will just get it over with. They will scan me again and I will have regular checks over 5 years. All looking good tho and I don't plan on having cancer again 😊. Take care and soft hugs. Jan x

9 Replies
oldest • newest

Good news again

Hope the side effects disappear soon

Take Care and good luck in the future

Rose

2 likes

Hope everything is all clear when you get your scan, healing hugs for you xx

2 likes

Congratulations, I truly hope 2017 is a great year for you.

2 likes

Big hugs 🤗 back to you brave lady xx

2 likes

Excellent news, best of luck with all your scans& hoping the sideaffects disappear soon.

Congratulations.

Sweetdreams.Gentle hugs.

2 likes

wishing you all the best, great news that it was your last session. hugs x

2 likes

So glad the last chemo is over and you can start to plan the rest of your life again with confidence.

I am a survivor of renal cancer for six years now and it is the greatest feeling!

Wishing you good luck with all your scans.

The future starts here !!!

Xx

2 likes

congrats on 6 years, I was so elated when the last chemo was done, I don't know how i will feel when they give me the 5 year clear, and you are right, The future starts here !! thank you x

2 likes

Hi my friend

That is absolutely wonderful news, and I am genuinely delighted to read this. I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck, and please take care of yourself. I truly hope that 2017 is a wonderful year for you.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

1 like

You may also like...