Pain

Good Afternoon Everyone, I am really suffering with tennis elbow at the moment. I had a week of banging the same place on my right elbow and I have torn the tendons and ligaments. I can actually feel them tearing.

It's amazing the things you do everyday that uses your elbow more than you thought.

I also want to say how nice it is to have foggy back. I hope you are feeling better.

I am just heading for a shower and then I will be resting for the rest of the day as showering makes me so exhausted as you all know from experience.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

Sending soft gentle hugs x xx

12 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hope you have a relaxing day and a good weekend too. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you

• Sorry to hear that, hope you feel a bit better soon. Hope you have a relaxing day and weekend ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you

• I know how aggravating that can be because to bend your arm is awful.I wish you the best... watch that elbow!! Peck.๐Ÿค

• I have already banged it again today. I can't even wear a long sleeve over it at the moment, it's so tender.

• Bless your ๐Ÿ’™! ! Peck.๐Ÿค

• Hi Kitten-kat23

I am so genuinely sorry to read that you have damaged your elbow and I sincerely hope that you feel better soon. I also hope that you have a wonderful pain free weekend, and please take care of yourself.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Thank you Ken.

• :)

• Hi from Nurse Gladys Emanuel (open all hours) well I,m glad to hear someone else is as clumsy as me, my doors are wide enough for a wheelchair even though I don,t use one, and I STILL bang into the frame work, my judgement is very poor as is my mobility some days..My elbows have been injected with a mild steroid to kill the joint pain and they do work.

• Not just me then. I hope you aren't as sore as me.

You may also like...