Fibromyalgia Action UK
40,184 members52,293 posts

Relief for ibs and fibromyalgia

I have purchased a Medipen which is vaporised canabis which is

Legal as it contains only the cbd part of the plant. Has anyone else tried this? I have only just bought it and would like any comments regarding its effectiveness.to help the above conditions.

44 Replies
oldestnewest

I haven't. But I didn't realise there was actually something useful in it. Could you please let me, and everyone else of course, know how you get on with it. I know you can take hemp oil in a vape, the tank e cigarette system. I keep meaning to try it, then the next day comes round and thanks to Fibro fog I've forgotten lol. Must write it down now!! Look forward to some positive reports 🐸

It is a vape! I thought it was something else. My apologies. I've just ordered some 'vape juice' so can let you know if it does help 🐸

2 likes

I haven't tried it but have heard some good reports, I hope it helps you xx

2 likes

I wish I could try it but it's not legal in Texas . I do know there very good results.

1 like

I have tried some medical MJ tinctures, with good results for pain. I am in the US, in Oregon, where it is legal now. Different strains help with different issues, and I think there are places on the web where you can look up what does what. I don't know a lot, but I know "Headband" is good for relieving headaches. Doesn't make me feel weird either ;-)

2 likes

I believe Ken has used this system and says it's very good he will be about later !

2 likes

I also would like to know pros... Cons ... Etc.... Thanks Jan. X

1 like

Hi :) Curious, are you in UK? Thank you. Tulip :)

1 like

Hi, I am currently using the Medipen, which has helped me to cut down my tramadol. You use it like an e cig, a vaporiser. I inhale about 5 puffs and it does help, also helps to get to sleep, although I take time released melatonin as well. As said previously Ken uses it too. I would recommend. It's cheaper to buy 3 at once, but you might want to try buying starter kit with one vial at first to see how you get on with. It doesn't give you a high, but helps with pain.

Hope it helps you, good luck.

LaurieLee

X

2 likes

Hi Goldiwonder1

I sincerely hope that you are feeling as well as you possibly can be today?

I have been using the MediPen for a few months now, and I have found it quite effective. I have noticed that if I use too much in a day then I get migraines / headaches so I limit it to between 4 to 6 inhalations in any 4 hours period.

I want to sincerely wish you all the best of luck with yours.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

2 likes

What do you ask for in the shops or do you get it on line? It sounds like something I could benefit from as my medication makes me very sleepy, I along with others would probably give it a go if it eases the pain effectively! Any things worth a try!!!! 😏

1 like

Hi Gypsylee

I have taken the liberty of sending you a 'Private Message' with couple of links relating to buying the MediPen. I cannot paste the links on the open forum as commercial links breach FMA UK guidelines.

Ken

1 like

Ken would you message me the links. I use cannibiniol which is the oil which you take in the form of drops under the tongue. It works quite well for me but it's messy and difficult to transport as it leaks.

I would mind trying the Medipen.

Thanks

Dee

1 like

I have PM you the links my friend :)

Hi Ken, could you also send me the links,may xx

1 like

Why does that say, may, I never typed that lol, I said Ty xx

1 like

How? And where? I've been looking for so long that I've given up., is it fully tested and marketed ?

Please fwd me details of trials or purchase if u don't mind.

I have suffered this awful illness for over a decade and sadly canabis is is the only real release from pain without awful medical side effects, .

Ki

2 likes

1 like

Ken, can you please send me the links for Medipen too.🙂

1 like

I have sent you this by 'Private Message' my friend :)

Hi would it be possible to send me the same information please it would be much appreciated. This is my first time on this site and so far there seems to be a lot of help

Thank you

Hello broadfields & Welcome to the site! :)

The member TheAuthor is currently not on this community due to ill health, so it is highly likely he will not reply anytime soon.

Emma :)

1 like

Thank you

1 like

No worries .....sorry about that. It might be worth replying on this thread to others he sent the links too as they may be able to use the private message to send to you if they are still active members :)

Is this not addictive??

1 like

Hi paddysmum

Due to the way that it is processed it is not addictive, and legal. Any narcotic has been removed and you are left with a medicinal pain killer. What I have (and keep trying) to emphasise to members is that just because it works for one person does not mean that it will work as effectively for another.

Ken

1 like

Hi ken can you send me the link please 👍

I ordered the medipen yesterday. I know a couple of people that are using them with great results x

2 likes

How? And where? I've been looking for so long that I've given up., is it fully tested and marketed ?

Please fwd me details of trials or purchase if u don't mind.

I have suffered this awful illness for over a decade and sadly canabis is is the only real release from pain without awful medical side effects, .

1 like

Can u pm me the site. I have fibro and ms. Thank you. Chocolate

2 likes

Hi admin, could you forward me the link for the medipen please, many thanks

1 like

Re: Medipen which contains cannabis oil. Could someone please PM me with any links on this. Have had fibro for close to 40 years now and am Still looking for something that could be of benefit.

Thanks so much in advance!

cmg1956

1 like

I'm afraid I don't know how to access this PM.

Either that, or I didn't receive it? Wow, do I feel dumb!

1 like

If you go up to the top of the screen where you username / picture is you ''click'' on this and a menu drops down. ''Click'' on where it says messages and it will take you to your message inbox. You will see a message from em waiting there for you.

I have also pasted you a link that BlueMermaid3 wrote about PM's.

Good luck

Ken

Thank you so much for all your help, Ken. It appears as though this product is available in the U.K.? If not, then does it ship to U.S.? Thanks again, Connie

1 like

Good luck :)

I have just read this post, could you message me links.

1 like

Sorry to be a pain Ken, could you please pm me the links and details thanks.

1 like

No problem Leighz77 my friend, I have sent them to you :)

1 like

You may also like...