Oxford pain research on females

Hi heard on Radio four womans hour there doing research on hormones for females that have chronic pain need 200 ladies some fares paid.Think john Radcliffe Hospital? but check bbc website etc as said on there.

But now realise that hormones play a role in pains as found they change with likes of fibro! (something ive been saying for long time plus in OZ they already know fibro effects our hormones)

11 Replies

• Yes I heard that too, I think it's only a one off visit to give your blood and details, some expenses paid. I think it's a lot to do with hormones too as more women than men get fybro.

• I spotted this when I was up at the Nuffield recently on a notice board.

• Hi Oscarbravo..totally agree with that theory..hormones are defffo the culprit I would say ☺☺

• Hi something ive researched over last few years and when took part on fibro study lady there comfirmed what i had in my mind!

Plus something ive tried lately has worked very well now hoping to move forward i won't say about it on here but if like to know can pm me.

• and you need to be under 50! That's you and me out Arymretep :-P

• Thanks for that. lol. 😜

• And me, pooh!!!!

• And me

• I want to gneuinely and sincerely wish anyone who wants to take part all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x :)

• Im 45 ooops sorry wrong way round 54 lol

• but if i hear any other things i'l post up for you all as my mind guess from Autism having Asperger's is like an info sponge?

You may also like...