ANNOUNCEMENT: FibroAction is merging with FMA UK as of 1st July 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: FibroAction is merging with FMA UK as of 1st July 2015

The trustees of FibroAction and FMA UK are proud to announce the merger of the two organisations in to a new entity, Fibromyalgia Action UK, as of 1st July this year. It will combine both charities’ expertise, experience and resources to better serve people affected by fibromyalgia.

Both charities have the same mission and aims, both provide similar services benefiting the same group of people nationally and working as one organisation will enhance this work.

The merger will take place on the 1st of July 2015 and the new organisation will be called Fibromyalgia Action UK (FMA UK). The name change is subject to regulatory approval.

Please read more at;

fibroaction.org/Blog/Post/1...

Please direct any Questions to ellavine@fibroaction.org

Many Thanks

Emma :)

FibroAction Administrator

Last edited by

21 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey guys sounds cool to me . Great news :-) xx billie

• Hi. Congratulations! Together both will be more than separate. We will be taken more seriously as well with more bargaining authority . Instead of having little scattered groups. Flowers to you guys who made it possible @):-

• Will we still have this forum as it is now, I do hope so. xx

• Please read link Lou1065, information available :)

• I did read it, very foggy day today I'm afraid xx

• I know the feeling ... did you scroll down to the smaller print? :)

• Thank you x

• Hi Lou, I read it too, several times, and it appears to say all fundraising etc. will carry on as per, but it isn't clear about the forum. Did the clouds part for you and show you the answer?

Tulip :) xx

• Yes they did eventually xx

• care to share? i'm not getting it. :)

• From what I gather it will stay the same on the forum. I you are at all like me with taking on info between the two of we'll be ok xx

• Understood! Over & out :)

• More forum members when both use Health Unlocked :-)

• zeb gazes into the ball of wonder glowing purples and yellows

I suspect a big celebratory fluffy party in the future :)

:D :D :D

• Party hat ready :P

• world famous cucumber sandwiches recipe ready :P :D

• The larger we are then the greater we are in number then there is more opportunity to 'shout it LOUD' to raise awareness of FIBROMYALGIA so that 'Together we can beat fibro' :)

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE INVOLVED

xxx sian :)

• Thank you Emma, it is something that everyone can really look forward to x x

• I agree. There is strength in numbers.

• sounds good

• It does sound great, like it has been said more power:)

You may also like...