Wee update good news and a moan ha!

Well things 4 me still hasn't been the greatest still having my facial falls, an all GP wants to do is admit me but am on a neuro list and just waiting 2 get into a main hospital in Belfast 4 more tests but really wish it would be sooner rather than later.. But on a good note I got myself back into my hobby my photography joined a photography group (geek alert I no haha) but that was a big step 4 me don't get every week just depends on how many turns I take a day. Fingers crossed once I get sorted with my neuro problem me an the other half will get a wee break away god nos we deserve it !! Trying to stay positive is so hard ..

Ruth x

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Ruth_Iderry

I sincerely hope that you are feeling as well as you possibly can be today? I am delighted to read that you have got back into your hobby, as I think anything that can distract us at times works as good as anything the GP can give us!

I also want to wish you all the best of luck with your hospital appointment, as soon as it comes through.

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken

• Thank you ken :)

• Hi Ruth, never realised you were a Northern Irelander like me :)

Do you find it difficult to get anything other than your normal doctors appointments? I practically have to be falling apart to get anywhere.

Wishing you the best of luck with your appointment and hope it all goes well. A break away is always nice so hopefully you manage that too :)

• Glad you are able to take part in your hobby again. Good luck with your appointments.

You may also like...