Fibromyalgia Action UK

Can't do right for doing wrong

Cant work occ health agree I could work from home. Highland council have kept me hanging on for weeks now. They have saidvto the Head teacher that role of clerical cant be done at home. I was told if I want to work and occ health said I can from home I should be gettingnpaid as it is im nearly at the end of my half pay! I cant live like this anymore and the stress is making everything worse :(

2 Replies

Sorry to hear you're going through such a rough time atm. Is there anything your occ can do to get the council to sort it out, or help you to claim esa or disability to keep you from having money worries on top of health issues? Sorry I cant be of anymore help

1 like

Hi Mattjam

I am so sorry to read this and I genuinely hope that you can find the answers that you so desperately desire and deserve. As fibronfedup says, have you thought about claiming PIP to supplement your income? I have pasted you the GOV.UK link about this below:

GOV.UK - How to claim PIP

I would also get on to your Occupational Health and explain the situation to them and enquire if there is anything that they can do for you? I want to wish you all the best of luck.

All my hopes and dreams for you


1 like

You may also like...