Title says it all.

Am having a rough one today. Still in dressing gown. Feel guilty for not having moved. Things need doing and I cant do them. My arms, my sockets in shoulders, and legs feel as if I have run a small marathon carrying boulders.

Had horrible severe ache in both my thighs last night which was aggravated by the fact that I have legs (this is the only reason I can think of them being so painful!)

Anyway, thats my winge over.

I hope you are all having a better day tha me, even tthough I know some are not. So thoughts go out to you all.

Em x :'(

10 Replies

• Easier said than done but try not to worry and allow yourself to rest. I know I use up far too much energy fretting than I should. Woulda shoulda couldas ....

So I can offer you a mmmmwah and a hug. It is all I have lol but I hope it at least does something ♡

• Thank you.

It means loads. Its really comforting just getting replies, especially ones so kind.

Thats why I love this site. Sometimes you just need someone to know how you feel and to say hi.

Hope you are well.

Em x

• Definitely know how you feel. Shhhhh don't tell anyone but I'm in my PJs ;)

• :-D x

• Hi EandA

I am so sorry to read that you are feeling so rough today, and I genuinely hope that you start to feel more like your usual self again really quickly. I understand exactly where you are coming from as I got up today feeling dreadful! Am slowly getting back to my usual self now though!

All my hopes and dreams for you

Ken x

• ♡ to you too then, Ken x

• Hi EandA,

same here! I've been in my pj's all day too I'll admit lol! There is no shame in it in our cases it's usually needed and well deserved :) Listen to your body if you need rest that's what you have to do. Hope a rest helps you

• Hi Em sorry you are feeling bad x my thighs a calfskin for me today . No reason at all :-)

• Sorry Em that you are feeling so rough. I have been packing to go up North to a relative's wedding and I can now hardly move let alone stand. I think my husband has gone on stroke (I don;t think he wants to go) so hasn;t done a thing but he is driving us there so I have to be grateful for small mercies. You probably feel worse because of having the aching thighs all night as if you can;t get any rest it seems to make you feel the pain the next day even worse. Hope you can have a better night tonight and that you feel like a new woman tomorrow. Soft hugsx

• I feel your pain sweetheart!!! Hope you start feeling better!!! xxx Mitzi

You may also like...