Flying fluffies!

The fluffies have left me and are on their way back to their refurbed lair! Looking forward to the entertainments suite. As with any holiday they,ve put on a few pounds, but I hear there,s a new gym? They,ve had an excellent time, spa, museum of fluffy heritage - apparently some of their ancestors were pompoms! They,ve played sliding down a (little) hill on saucers, been pampered, sung to, fed marshmallows till they popped and had a bed bouncing competition (haven't told OH about the broken light bulb yet) . They,ve made themselves fluffie mufflers in the craft session, and, all in all I think they,re looking forward to getting back to their lair, so, here they come ...!

Last edited by

11 Replies

• Hehehehehehehehehheehhe

Arrived safely thankyou :) and all very grateful for their holiday :)

Not getting anything out of them now because they're busy touring their new lair and playing :P

You must be exhausted WW and ready for a break yourself after that :o

Anyhoo! here's some youngster fluffies for you to tame as your own even your OH will fall in love with these little fluffs

:) xxxsianxxx:) Fluffmeister Extroadinnaire

• Oh thanks zeb, I,ll rear them with love and care after your example . Here,s one especially for you, I made it earlier out of yoghurt pots and sticky backed plastic! Xxx

• Aw sweet. Shall I come over Sian and lend a hand, or are they content enough? :P

• You can come over but must apologise for saying the muffins looked like fluffies to someone depraved of biccies because they're a bit ticked off with you.............. and scared you'll eat them :P :P

• as if, never.

On bended badger knees - now there's a sight. Soulful badger eyes :O

Sorry with lumps. I was just concerned Ken might make a dreadful mistake. Looks like I did :(

Going for an unexpected with family so I'll even be quiet for a bit :P

• you quiet?

Fluffies forgive you and are now chasing you to make you badgy in the middle :p

• Hey, managed 5 hours, mind you, fluffies and grand daughter keep me quiet. :)

• I hope that you are not too sad now they are gone?

x x x x

• Hi to you, yes, just a bit although it was nerve racking with security alerts all the time from a certain badger! Xx

• Fluffies arrived with the Sunday papers. They ate a huge breakfast but dropped off before cleaning their plates of the last lick of eggy bread. Asleep ever since rocking the rafters with snores.

I hope the boys left you the large box of choccies on their pillows as a big thank you from me.

They seem to have acquired nighties and nail polish. Which is a tad worrying.

Enjoy your well earned peace and quiet.

• Hi nedd, thanks for letting me know the fluffies are well and happy. They left me fluffy kisses which were lovely. I,m sorry about the nighties and nail polish, I really hadno idea this was going on, except my 5 yr old granddaughter was about, so I think they got away lightly, they could have been dressed in princess outfits with sparkly slippers! With love and hugs xxx

You may also like...