Fibromyalgia Action UK
38,678 members50,938 posts

Well done all you lovely people for entering into the panto spirit I feel the curtain call is close

as the mist is rising and everything else! Now give us a Hand a standing oovation will do.

Thank you thank you roses at my door or curly wurlie I am shaw more will follow on other

Fridays Alas I say fairwell may you all enjoy a night of rest sweet dreams dear audiance

Adieu Adieu Manchurian bald headed nit says farewell to all!

15 Replies
oldestnewest

TA TA O BALDY

...............................Much fun :D

:) xxxzebxxx :)

Ah yes,alas Iam sorry that I didn't make much of a show today as I had an appointment and all the alliteration went over my head,hehe :D.............let's all hold hands and bow down.............here's curly wurlys for everyone...........here you go gins,catch........... :D

Ooops. Gins provided the Finger food so she can't catch the curly wurlys. She's fingerless!

Cast party my house. Bring your own walking canes and zimmers though.

I have prepared a nice little selection of finger food. Gins supplied her, oops, I mean THE fingers. Just don't ask her to pass you anything as I don't think she's noticed yet.

I've cleaned up after Jack's Cow and put his offerings on the rhubarb.Foggy is demanding custard on her's though.

As long as the custard is the famous brand, out of a tin with some vanilla paste added, scrumdiddlyumptious :D :D Thanks jilly :-)

Foggy x

Here you go Foggy. I added extra vanilla.

Oooooooooww. Thank you so much :D :D

Seems like I missed all the fun again, because I haven't had any notification emails I forget to search health Unlocked to see if any one has posted, sounds like you had great fun, I can't even find the post for all the pantomime scenes, not to worry just pleased for all of you and the laughter would have done u good, gentl hugs to all of you....Dee xxx

Hi cookie, i`m the same, keep mising all the fun, can anyone help, where do we look for notifications?

I shall bringing my own special cucumber sarnies :P

Aw so cool jilly :D this is so kind of you I was naughty and brought the wine ;) would you care for a glass?

oooh, yes please :-)

Sounds like you all had a FAB time :) Here's to the next Christmas cracker you put on !

I shall now unmask myself - spin, spin spin... oo-er I'm dizzy.

they were not sweets and chocolate - they were cleverly disguised fruit and veg alternatives :P

Yes! I Madama Denteen am really the Tooth Fairy! :D

We need to start a list of interested people inthe FUN DAYS

I will talk to Mdaisy hang on everyone

You may also like...