⚠️Warning ⚠️sensitive post, birth ann... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
18,783 members29,665 posts

⚠️Warning ⚠️sensitive post, birth announcement

Today our little miracle Ethan Edward was born 7 and a half weeks early by emergency c section at 22.07 last night. He weighs a good 4lb 5oz and so far is doing well only needing a small amount of oxygen at the start and some antibiotics due to being jaundice. I am looking forward to meeting him tomorrow as I haven't been able to see him yet due to not being mobile and him being on neonatal unit.

Lots of ladies on this forum supported me through my failed icsi cycle and through my positive FET which resulted in Ethan so thank you very much and good luck to everyone in the future.

The hard road isn't over yet and we have a few weeks of Ethan being in hospital to get through but I'm just so pleased he seems to be a fighter 💙

29 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations,he’s perfect 🥰.

I hope ur both ok and get to see each other soon. IVF is. A very hard journey but worth it in the end. Let us kno how ur both doing. Enjoy ur baby ❤️❤️😄

1 like

He is beautiful massive congratulations x

1 like

Congratulations he’s gorgeous. Hope it won’t be long before you’re able to meet him and then home together to enjoy motherhood x

1 like

Congratulations! He’s a real little cutie 🥰 x

1 like

Congratulations 💙

1 like

Congratulations he is perfect 🥰xx

1 like

Many congratulations!!! 👌🤱🏻

1 like

Congratulations!! May I ask why he was so keen on making an early entrance? xx

1 like

I have no idea. I started with tightenings on Tuesday and came in to be checked over Wednesday morning. They checked me over and decided to keep me in for observations as although waters were in tact he was footling breech with feet and cord right by my cervix, this was also short and widening when pressure was applied to bump. They let me home Friday night as pains had stopped but by 4pm yesterday they were back and stronger, so I came back to labour ward, waters broke about 8.45 and the decision was made to deliver him asap. It's been a stressful week and I don't think we'll get any answers as to why he came so early xxx

Wow. At least he’s here safely that’s main thing. He’s lovely xx

1 like

Congratulations! Wishing you a speedy recovery too x

1 like

Congratulations, he's beautiful. Hope he continues to get stronger every day and I hope you recover well too xx

1 like

Sending your little one energy. Congrats

1 like

Congratulations. Hope his stay in hospital is short and sweet!

1 like

Oh, he likes a bit of drama this little one!! Congratulations, hope you can all get home and get on with being a family before too long xxx

1 like

Congratulations I hope you are ok? If it helps to ease your mind about your gorgeous little Ethan, I was also born 7 weeks early way back in 1984, i was only just 4lb, had to have oxygen and a feeding tube but i turned out just fine! I'm sure Ethan will be too, make sure you are being looked after too. Xx

2 likes

Congratulations xx

1 like

Congratulations!

What a gorgeous wee lamb, and he looks bigger than 4lb 5.

Hope you get him home as soon as possible xx

1 like

He's lovely ✨ congratulations, wishing all the best xx

1 like

Awwwh how amazing congratulations I hope he comes on leaps and bounds and will soon be gone in his own little bed 🥰🥰 xx

1 like

He’s perfect by the way xx

1 like

Congratulations, he's beautiful x

1 like

Ah congrats hun he is beautiful and sounds like a right little fighter! all the best x x

1 like

Congratulations lovely, he is adorable 💙

1 like

Congrats, beautiful baby. Wish you a quick recovery.

1 like

Congratulations on the new arrival!

1 like

Congratulations 😍 xxx

1 like

Oh hes adorable, congratulations. I hope you heal well. Pls keep us updated.

1 like

Congratulations!

1 like

You may also like...