Fertility Network UK
17,919 members28,348 posts

Egg collection booked for Fri

So we have 4 follicles at 22, 19, 19 & 17mm. Booked in for egg collection on Friday and we are first on the list! We are excited! Let’s hope there is an egg inside each.

I have double checked we are down for ICSI and will double check again on Friday. I don’t want any mistakes happening this time!

Good luck to all of you with scans, collections, transfers or testing today! Xx

27 Replies
oldestnewest

Good news, good luck for Friday 😊xo

1 like

Thank you my lovely. Good luck to you tomorrow for your transfer, hope it all goes smoothly Xx

1 like

Good luck for Friday!!! 🤞🏻

1 like

Thank you! How are you getting on? Xx

Not so bad, just concentrating on my own health (spinal operation soon), before we go through our second round of ivf. I’m glad of the break from it tbh! Xx

1 like

It’s a good idea to have a break. Good luck with your op, do you have a date for that yet! Xx

Not yet, the reckon mid-Feb, but I’m on the cancellation list so could be before 🤞🏻

All the best. Best wishes

1 like

Thanks so much! Xx Hope all is moving forward for you & your wife Xx

1 like

Thank you jengi . Preparing ourselves. First nurse meeting in march. We started meditating daily. She found it useful to unwind. Best wishes and prayers

1 like

Yes, that will help a lot. I found yoga helpful. It is so important to look after our emotional & mental well being, as we never know whats around the corner with this IVF journey. Xx

1 like

Wishing you so much luck for Friday...hope you get some lovely eggs from those miracle follicles!🤞xx

1 like

Awh thank you! I hope those embryos are nice & snug and you are doing ok! Keep them safe Xx

1 like

Great news. Will be thinking of you x x

1 like

Thank you! The love & support is so amazing. I’m not sure I could have got this far without you lot! Xx

Those are some nice size follies and I hope they all contain mature eggs for you. Good luck xx

1 like

Thank you lovely! Super excited about your news, hope that little one is snuggled up tight. 😘

1 like

Sounds good. Good luck!

1 like

Thanks so much! Xx

Good luck x

1 like

Thanks Xx

Great news! Same here im in for ex on Friday first thing in the morning! Fingers crossed for plenty good eggs 😍😊🤗xxx

1 like

Eggs, big juicy eggs! That’s my mantra for the next 35 hours! Fingers crossed for us both! 🤞🏻

1 like

Yesss big and juicy hahaha love that. Fingers crossedddd 😍😊🤗xxxx

Good luck for today. Hope get lots of eggs collected. Take care xx

1 like

Good luck today hunny 😘

1 like

I hope it all goes well for your today xxx

1 like

You may also like...