I was really ready to give up but with all your remarkable spirit and positivity I decided we should look into trying to working with what we have by either Clomid or IUI or both as we just can’t afford another failed IVF cycle.
I went to the doctor today to talk through the options and getting some blood work done. I was literally in there 5 minutes. He wasn’t very encouraging and said it would be impossible to track my ovulation if it was irregular with the 21 day test and when I said I was so low and unsure of what to do next he sent me away with a blood test to check my thyroid levels.
He was so dismissive. I just want someone to tell me what we can do and what is out there that we can try x