I’m currently doing my first FET, which is medicated (Cetrotide and Progynova). I had my day 12 scan this morning and my lining was fine, no polyp or cysts, but I have a large follicle in one of my ovaries. They’ve booked me in for a scan on Monday to see if it has grown any bigger. If it has, it’s likely they will cancel the cycle.
Has this happened to anyone else? Did your transfer go ahead? I’ve been waiting all year to get to this point; I’ve had delays caused by a polyp and then my fresh cycle resulted in a freeze all due to another polyp. 😞