hope you're all doing well.
Starting our next medicated frozen transfer end of August....
I've been asked to go to Sydney for work for 10days. If I go that would mean starting downregulation (Buserelin) there for 5 days or so before my periods start.
I was keen to go and i've been told it doesn't affect treatment but it's so far away (living in London) I still wonder if it's not the best idea to go so far away and start treatment whilst jetlagged and tired.... each time I go I can't sleep for 5 days.
I've had my fresh transfer cancelled because of high progesterone and the first natural frozen cancelled because they were not sure I ovulated ...
Can't decide... Any advice?