Fertility Network UK
13,126 members21,238 posts

Embryo transfer yesterday helo 🙌🏻 2ww

Eeeeeekkkk the 2 ww is finaly here egg transfer went well 3 embies in the freezer and hopefully another 3 to freeze today as they were a little behind .... embryo was a really good quality also showing signs of hatching so they were very hopefull ..... im praying that this is finaly going to happen .... hope everyone else is doing well wherever your upto ❤️ anyone else in there 2ww .............. Xxx

34 Replies
oldestnewest

Aww that is great news Rachael ❤️ I also had transfer yesterday so in my 2ww too xx

2 likes

Yayyy thats amazing news how are you feeling im trying my best to remain positive x x

1 like

Doing my best to stay busy and stay positive. I am returning to work tomorrow as feel I just need to get back to normal now xx

1 like

Its a surreal feeling aint it i still cant belive that ive gotten this far seeing that little embryo yesterday give me lots of hope ... thats good stacey do what you feels best its best to keep your mind occupied isn’t it, i on the other hand dont go back till the 14th so my only option is so pop and see friends and family walk the pooches 🐶 or shop🛍 hahah xx

2 likes

I was really shocked with the feeling of relief yesterday, think it was cause we actually got this far.

My husband woke me up this morning and asked if I feel pregnant yet 😂 he’s going to have a long 2ww 😳

Aw that sounds bliss but I planned all that with my 2 weeks off but ended up binge watching Netflix and eating chocolate 😂 but hope it’s nice and relaxing for u xx

2 likes

Hahaha there funny arnt they bless 🙈 .. and thanks stacey you too i hope it goes quick my clinic have given me a test date and the closer it gets i know its gonna get harder i hate not knowing im to impatient 😂. Xx

Ooh congratulations Rachael. Good luck xxx

1 like

Thankyou lovely how are you i cant belive i made it this far xx 😘

1 like

Good, I think haha. I've got 15 days until the first scan, I expect I'll be climbing the walls before then!! We're constantly waiting for something lol xx

1 like

Oh gosh i can imagine michelle .... wishing you lots and lots of luck 🍀❤️ xxx

1 like

Hope you enjoy your next two weeks, can’t imagine how it feels, anxious and excited I bet! 🤞 xxxx

1 like

Hiya mrsh and thankyou lovely ❤️ its most certainly is a surreal feeling ... its so scary how ive relied on clinics and scans now the rest is upto me for a whole 2weeks 🙈 hope your ok and wishing you lots of luck with treatment xx

1 like

Good luck Rachael! I hope the 2ww goes quickly for you xx

1 like

Thankyou jojo xx ❤️ how are you feeling x

I'm feeling good thanks! Still can't believe it to be honest. I don't think it will sink in for weeks yet! xx

1 like

my sister said she couldn’t belive it till her little boy was actually here and even then she thought it was all a dream 😂 xx

Haha! That'll be me. I'll be like "whose child is this?" 😂😂 x

2 likes

Hahaha keep us posted jojo lots of luck xx

1 like

Wishing you all the best hope the wait is not too long good luck ! x

1 like

Thankyou hope your ok also ❤️ xx

1 like

Great, welcome to the 2ww! Stay calm and positive xx

1 like

Im trying my best thankyou stepharni xxx not long for you now i suppose how are u feeling ❤️ xx

Feeling ok thanks bruised and battered from the Lubion injections, had some spotting yest (day6) but it's stopped...heart in mouth! You doing ok? xx

1 like

Oh im on them also arnt they horrible 🙈 ..... sounds like implantation bleeding 🤞🏻 lots of luck to you ..... im doing ok my boobs feel like bricks really uncomfortable and ive having a few little twinges every now and again im putting it down to the lubion tho xxx

Yes same...bricks 🤣 I've had some really different symptoms this time so I can't gauge it (boobs were sore before the Lubion started?!) Never had implantation bleeding but have bled day 6 before and it's continued and been a negative so I'm taking as a positive it's stopped this time 💆🏻🤞🏻 xx

1 like

Oh gosh that sounds sooo promising BFPS all round i think 🤞🏻🍀❤️🙏🏻 .......

1 like

Oh amazing news Rachael! Hope you have lots of fun distractions planned in your 2ww! xx

1 like

Thankyou and good luck on your next scan keep us posted x x

Ooh good luck! I have my FET today and I’m excited!! Have most of two weeks off and have left my finances and tax return paperwork to do on my 2ww 😂

1 like

Yayyy best of luck to you also its nice having others to chat to wile around the same stage ❤️ and good luck with your tax paperwork hey buy plenty treats and chill in the sun if its nice 😂 x x

1 like

Wishing you lots of luck. I am booked for embryo transfer tomorrow lunchtime, so will soon be on the 2ww Aswell! Xx

1 like

Ahhhh good luck i was more nervous for transfer than i was for collection its a lovely experience.... wishing you all the best x x ❤️

Hope the next couple of weeks whizz by for you! Wishing you all the best! Xx

1 like

Thankyou marietay im hoping they do too .. hoe are you getting on with treatment x x

You may also like...