Fertility Network UK
12,764 members20,677 posts

Negative

Morning all

Well I have done my test and it was negative as I thought it would be awaiting clinic to ring.

I’ve decided not to let this get me down but in the back of my head I know it has and a part of my heart is breaking.

I know one day I will be blessed but for now I’m gonna work on myself And start again ASAP

Good luck to everyone on here xxx

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Really sorry to read this. I truly hate seeing bfns here xx

1 like

Sorry to head your outcome, bfn's are hard! Plan something nice for yourselves for going through this crap and hold onto each other tightly!xx

1 like

It feels as though my husband is taking it hard and blaming me slightly he says not to worry it’s not your fault but I see different x

1 like

Well only he can know that but he will come around......although Im sure he doesnt. I think as a female we all feel a bit guilty that our bodies cant do the simplest of things and it probably us that feel its our fault more than anything and so feel other people blame us too. The more Ive gone on in IVF, Ive learned that its just a masive lottery with pretty rubbish success rates! Just make you to talk when you can and try to be there for each other....you do come out the other side eventually!xx

1 like

Thanks I know deep down he loves me and we will pull together on this and treat it as a bump in the road a hurdle we have to get over thanks so much for you advise xxx

1 like

So sorry bfn are difficult. Take care xoxo

1 like

Big hugs xx

1 like

Oh im so sorry to hear this, its so disheartening. Good mind set though, got to carry on! We will get there xxx

1 like

Sorry to hear this. BFNs are really hard.

Take some time out for you and your hubby and go again when you are ready xxx

1 like

Sorry to hear Hun! Don’t give up... keep going until you get what your want x

1 like

So sorry to hear this Hun! Big hugs xx

1 like

Thanks all awaiting the clinic to ring with next step I’ll let u all know xx

really sorry to hear, wishing you both strength in the days ahead. be kind to yourself 💕

1 like

Sorry to hear this and this is no ones fault. They don’t call it a miracle of child birth for nothing... you can do everything wrong and still come up positive or do everything right and have a negative. There is no rhyme and reason to any of this which makes it so frustrating. Wish you strength and move forward and hope you find hope again. Xx

I’m sorry you’re having to deal with such heart breaking news. Thinking of you and wishing you nothing but the best going forward xx

I'm so sorry, sending you massive cyber hugs xx

You may also like...